~15th March Written Update~Done

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fj08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oh wow... interesting twist... looking forward to watching the show, ayub khan is a good actor it will be interesting to watch

thanks for the update tanya

nice dp Zaara
suresh555 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Paagalpan ki bhi had hoti hai, but then the serial is so messed up and it's ending anyway, so why not go crazy, right CVs?

Honestly, if I was the authorities of the channel, I'd axe this show right way before it eats up the channel's reputation, The writing has gotten past the IQ of a .......
sunshinebabe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think  the twist  is Govind only saying he did it to get Prem release from jail. When Nandini was keeping her distance from Prem we saw that Krushna admit to be the one who deflower Nandini and what about Prapti engagement when Govind was out of town and Krushna try to raped he again.
-Zaara- thumbnail
Originally posted by: fj08

oh wow... interesting twist... looking forward to watching the show, ayub khan is a good actor it will be interesting to watch

thanks for the update tanya

nice dp Zaara

thanks 😳
Effervescent_R thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks 4 d update Tanya.....................I think Govind's's saying all this so that
1. Aayi releases her mistake of blindly supporting Krushna
2. impulsively either Ayi / Krushna himself confesses that he is alive
I want this court scene to end as soon as possible...........we've had enough of it
jasmine477 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with U Radha wrt Govind's c;onfessions......😊;well  going to miss Gaurav.PreNa.Abigail.DSDV.loved Aayi's taunts😭
pia09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update, CV should end the court drama very soon. So that we can have prena  scene. 
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
when is this track going to end......thanks for the update