Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: mcgregor

Dont get me wrong....i like this serial but isme shadi ke baad problems ke alava kuch bhi nahi dikhaya. If any girl gets a sasural like the singhania's  she will def want to live seperately. So along with with the DIL adjusting they shud also show how the inlaws accept their bahu allow her to grow in that house and into diff relationships and also give them enough space. The message this serial is potraying is only one sided that too from the bahu's side. but a relationship is always build only if there is give and take.

i agree..but they have shown singhania's adjusting with akshara..i think it's balanced except for a few instances where they took it to the extreme..they allowed her to remove the pallu..everything was done by akshara, all the household decisions were taken by her (eg. gayitri n bma asked her to purchase gifts for diwali for nandini and their relatives) ..it's a very big thing bec. it's a gie and take relation but this power shift doesn't happen everywhere...gayitri giving the house keys to akshara meant that they had faith in her, they love her & they've accepted her....BUT then they want everything THEIR way..this is where the problem creeps in , in practically every household..the reason for all the disputes..generation gap and no freedom...at the end of the day it's "kya hum karein kya na karein" for naitik n akshara  ALWAYS ! damned if you do, damned if you don't ! 
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for sharing the article

Unity with the family-----------------------------no more with singhanias