Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Priyanka Chopra all set to start three new films - Page 4

chocogurl thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
lovePC.. do you know what Barfee is about?! I'm quite excited to see RK and PC in the same screen again! I, unlike many others, thought their chemistry was amazing in AA. Lol.

Anyways I hope these movies work out for PC! :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: chocogurl

lovePC.. do you know what Barfee is about?! I'm quite excited to see RK and PC in the same screen again! I, unlike many others, thought their chemistry was amazing in AA. Lol.

Anyways I hope these movies work out for PC! :)

i have no idea, i only know that PC is playing the role of a deaf and mute girl in the film.
But i don't think they are paired together, i think he is paired with the tamilion girl, i don't know her name, but bafee is not a love story that for sure.
yes i do love her chemistry with ranbir, they are my most favorite jodi, second is her jodi with shahid and third with Salman/Akshay😳
Edited by lovePC - 13 years ago
chocogurl thumbnail
^^

ohh ok. sounds like a good role for PC though. I really hope the movie works. For some reason.. i'm not so positive about the movie. Whenever PC tries to step out of her comfort zone.. I feel she's pulled back with a flop. Ex: WYR, SKM. But I hope this works for her!

-Anjaani- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chocogurl

^^

ohh ok. sounds like a good role for PC though. I really hope the movie works. For some reason.. i'm not so positive about the movie. Whenever PC tries to step out of her comfort zone.. I feel she's pulled back with a flop. Ex: WYR, SKM. But I hope this works for her!

that's why i'm afraid, whenever she try something different or complicated,it doesn't work, and also i'm afraid for kunal kholi next cuz she is playing 3 different characters, so i'm not very positive for that one too. Poor PC!
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why people are saying only Krish will do well! How about Don? Don has a huge chance to be a hit too!
Edited by beboholic - 13 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Jst praying she doesn't whyne about her costars intimate scenes in these 😳
-Mala- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rk and pc is like a bhai behan jodi....same with katrina-ranbir...cuz they actually look like each other =\
safeplacetoland thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lovePC

that's why i'm afraid, whenever she try something different or complicated,it doesn't work, and also i'm afraid for kunal kholi next cuz she is playing 3 different characters, so i'm not very positive for that one too. Poor PC!

3 diff characters nahin, she and Shahid are playing a love story spanning 100 years! 😳
That's the only film that actually excites me, though Don 2'll be cool too.
I am not even waiting for Mausam you know, right now I just wanna see Harry Potter 7P2! 😛

But I too love ShaNks chem and Priyanka-Ranbir chem! 😊
-Anjaani- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Untamed-

3 diff characters nahin, she and Shahid are playing a love story spanning 100 years! 😳
That's the only film that actually excites me, though Don 2'll be cool too.
I am not even waiting for Mausam you know, right now I just wanna see Harry Potter 7P2! 😛

But I too love ShaNks chem and Priyanka-Ranbir chem! 😊

yay we are three who liked Ranbir-PC chemistry😛

safeplacetoland thumbnail
😳
This content was originally posted by: lovePC

yay we are three who liked Ranbir-PC chemistry😛

Hehe but you know na, I <3 ShaNks more!