Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Now...How's d story gng to move ahead?

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

I have been wondering this since the time I heard about baby being gone.

So,what direction according to you the soap will take? 😊

I was hoping for a papa,mommy nd baby track..now i dont know which direction to think... 😆

Well,I hope the creatives have some very interesting plot in store for us! 😳

Just put in if you hv any predictions to make as to how the plot mite turn out to be in upcoming days/weeks....

and yea...i just read somewere that Mann nd Geet are going to get more close..awww!! tat's something to look forward to 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

as per geet's character she will rise from the ashes stronger than ever...maan will be by her side as always...i think this is the beginning of  a new chapter...both geet and maan will undergo a transformation, while still maintaining their essense...this kind of experience can make them or brake them as people and i think they will make it...and passion is defenitely the direction where things are headed...i don't think of passion as only being resserved for romance...it is a way of living...

Edited by undisclosed - 13 years ago
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
good to see ur topic here kiddo! 🤗
well now that the baby's no more 😭 hopefully they'll concentrate on geet's development... i think most of us have forgotten that geet is just an 18 year old kid... i know it's expecting too much from a daily soap but i hope they show geet thinking of her education and career too instead of just being mrs. maan singh khurana... maybe she can join back khurana constructions... sitting at home is not gonna do her any good... and along the way maan and the office guys can try and cheer her up...
i hope they have a good track planned for dev too... 
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am hoping for a very interesting track ahead
I dun want geet having any baby atm lolz

*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Originally posted by: undisclosed

as per geet's character she will rise from the ashes stronger than ever...maan will be by her side as always...i think this is the beginning of  a new chapter...both geet and maan will undergo a transformation, while still maintaining their essense...this kind of experience can make them or brake them as people and i think they will make it...and passion is defenitely the direction where things are headed...i don't think of passion as only being resserved for romance...it is a way of living...

You said it well!! 🤗 Like you said this is indeed the beginning of a new chapter! 😳  Looking forward to see more of maneet as they get stronger in their relationship!! 😊
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

very well said dear i second u 
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Originally posted by: kunataanya

good to see ur topic here kiddo! 🤗

well now that the baby's no more 😭 hopefully they'll concentrate on geet's development... i think most of us have forgotten that geet is just an 18 year old kid... i know it's expecting too much from a daily soap but i hope they show geet thinking of her education and career too instead of just being mrs. maan singh khurana... maybe she can join back khurana constructions... sitting at home is not gonna do her any good... and along the way maan and the office guys can try and cheer her up...
i hope they have a good track planned for dev too... 

awww my kuku chech 🤗

Yep..I want Geet to now come out of the house...I thought Geet had taken mba... 🤔
Want to see the bolder stronger bubbly Geet again...  😳 And I hope while overcoming this tough situation in theri lives both Geet nd Mann get more close to each other... 😛 ❤️
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

I am hoping for a very interesting track ahead

I dun want geet having any baby atm lolz

let's hope we get a very interesting track ahead... 😃
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Impressive thinking dear. Nice post
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Dakoo_Minzy, sanj1234, serenelove...thanks or the love 🤗