Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
And in this interview at the first scene, when SD both looked at each other....I was like wow! They really looked like couples.

Originally posted by: baloSD

Tanni i'm also waiting!!!!!!!!

Who knows, where's the end of this wait?
@Sana and @Bidushi, has the problem of zshare videos solved? Well, I couldn't open the videos till now. It always keeps loading. What's the problem? May be it's due to my slow net connection.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Late to post.... but neva mind!!! :) I loveddddd the interview where Sharad surprises Divyanka!!! :D Divyanka's face was worth watching when she saw Sharad!!! awww!!! And its soooooo sweet of Sharad that he gave such a cute surprise!!! <3 I love when they both pull each other's legs!!! ;) And i love specially when Sharad holds Divyanka's neck!!! That's the sweetest thing!!! :D Awww my SD!!! Live long!!! <3

Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 13 years ago
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

@Sana and @Bidushi, has the problem of zshare videos solved? Well, I couldn't open the videos till now. It always keeps loading. What's the problem? May be it's due to my slow net connection.

Arey yaar... its same!!! 😭

Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Arey yaar... its same!!! 😭

I watched the videos. I think the problem is in the main video. The main videos had mismatch with it's sounds.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: TanniSDaya

I watched the videos. I think the problem is in the main video. The main videos had mismatch with it's sounds.

Maybe u r right!!! 😭 Anyways, lets talk abt the other interviews!!! Nothing to do rather than that!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Maybe u r right!!! 😭 Anyways, lets talk abt the other interviews!!! Nothing to do rather than that!!!!!!!!!

Are the videos too much awkward dear? I mean are you having too much problem in watching the vids?
Hmm....we can continue talking about the first interview for some more time. Like we didn't talk about the "vada pauv" part and the taxy part😳!!
baloSD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah it's same!!!
yaar SharaDivyanka are amazing!!!!  vada pauv part was sooo yammy i loved it!!!!

Edited by baloSD - 13 years ago