**Sharad-Divyanka Interview Collection** - Page 4

Posted: 13 years ago
Ok Tanni!!!
Let's start discuss on the interviews!!!
 f
irst talk about the first interview of this thread!!!!

Edited by baloSD - 13 years ago
Okay Sana, let's start. You start first.
And I'll work on the zshare videos tomorrow after my classes.
 Sharad surprises Divyanka!!!!
When i was watch this video i was sooo happy😊!!! to see them together they both look soo adorable together😍!!! they seen to be having fun it was such a beautifull interview!!!hmm where they went in auto rickshaw???😉 i really loved it❤️!!! in the video they were acting as if they hadn't seen each other but i think Sharad saw Divz before he met SBS because  few ppl said SD were together in America!!!! there are some picss of SD were they are together!!!!!
Soo Guys what you think they were hide the truth......

i love sooooo much what did you say but i think they didn't meet each other from a long time . in the interview when she saw him her reaction was as she really surprise to see him .
and yes when i watched this video i was soooooo happy to see him together
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i saw this video many times , and i like that SBS and sharad surprised her in that way , she wasn't know who will she meet and the way she was waiting and what she said was sooooo cute , and when she saw him , and thier convo , sach mein guys when i saw them they make me happy , and when he invited her to a rickshaw , every every thing in that interview i love it sooooooo much .

Divyanka's getting surprise from Sharad is one of my favourite SD interviews. Their naught behaviour was the cutest.
this interview is alos one of my favourite interviews!!!!! i loved it....
The reactions of both SD were so real. They really missed each other...it proves.

yes i agree with you tanni
I'm eagerly waiting for a very nice interview of SD....
Tanni i'm also waiting!!!!!!!!