PKYEK GUYS FULL ON

Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

All the men in the show are unique in themselves.

Some are cute, some are naughty, some are fun to be around and some are too serious 😃 What holds the show is the charms of noth the vampires and humans guys of the show. They make girl go all flat on the ground and mezmerize them.

Lets go for the characters one by one...

Angad: though he might not seem to be a very prominent character in the show but he plays a very relevant part. I have heard many girls talking about him with fluttering eyes! 😆 His little silly jokes and soft behavior makes every girl feel special. His smile is sweet too... Maybe many will oppose me in this but Angad helps us compare between many characters which we think are very great... Kabir and Abhay to be precise. He has a great personality which many a girl would love to die for 😆 

Kabir: With all the fashion sense and sweating sportiness he can really sweep girls off their feet. People just cant stop fantasizing about him. His rough yet fun attitude and chalanging and angsty character really makes a treat for the show. He chalanges Mr Abhay to get up on his feet and at least try and fight for his love.

Abhay: Oh even the his name makes everyone swoon. (Boys and girls!) 🤣 But what people like most about him is his restraint and love which walk side by side and build his character as a indecisive and pained vampire. What he tries to hide fails miserably  He should let himself go... But whats the fun in that? Pia ko sathaye bina uska dinner hazam nahi hota! 😛 

Chand: even in his raging and RAWR mask we find him showing affection for his family, even for Sid! 😊 The way he sometimes scold Abhay makes him look like a dad, 👏 SOmetimes poeple would never believe vampire dads and sons could be so much alike. And those neck movements just blow everyone away! 😆 

Sid: The mazedar and danger boss really does a great job in putting damsels in distress... Apart from being one of the most wanted men in town his choice is a bit out of the world. 😛 I have noticed that he doesnt lie much. If he would have been a goody good brother maybe aur bhi achha hota. His all time dhamake dar jokes just make everyone crack up! 😛 And he is the only guy in town who is going green! He is lessening human population and therefore saving our environment! 🤣 

Add to the list and features of these characters which make them special!
Edited by Paradisekiss053 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely loved your description. SK is my favorite choice among the lot as he has successfully used body language to brand him as powerful, confident, dominant yet calm and controlled man.
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
nice post.....this show is rocking these days..for me bcz of sid........😊
Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

Absolutely loved your description. SK is my favorite choice among the lot as he has successfully used body language to brand him as powerful, confident, dominant yet calm and controlled man.

At this point he seems to be god in the show. She is moulding it into a new direction... But it would be better if he used some sensible ways than send Abhay to jail... He shouldnt underestimate the love Abhay and Pia share inspite of all the differences and distances.
Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_ksg4ever

nice post.....this show is rocking these days..for me bcz of sid........😊

Do green is good for health. he should keep up with the killing part. The dance with the dead body was a bit creepy and with all the spare time he has by being a vampire should be first spend on improving his singing skills... 😆 Lets spoil Abhay and Pia's relationship in a more artistic way... That should be his motto! 😛
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good post................the show is interesting now adays ................sid n abhay rocks...................
AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

At this point he seems to be god in the show. She is moulding it into a new direction... But it would be better if he used some sensible ways than send Abhay to jail... He shouldnt underestimate the love Abhay and Pia share inspite of all the differences and distances.

I have absolutely nothing against any characters you mentioned. I have commented on SK as an Actor and how he uses Body Language to his advantage to play the character of Siddharth, the Vampire. And for heaven's sake this is reel what you are talking about and not reality. SK, the Actor or Character, is not responsible for the script or dialogues.

Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika1570

I have absolutely nothing against any characters you mentioned. I have commented on SK as an Actor and how he uses Body Language to his advantage to play the character of Siddharth, the Vampire. And for heaven's sake this is reel what you are talking about and not reality. SK, the Actor or Character, is not responsible for the script or dialogues.

Are mein toh character ka baath kar rahi thhi.. Mujhe actors se koi problem nahi hei! and i kind of like sid as a developing character... 😆
Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiaravivian

good post................the show is interesting now adays ................sid n abhay rocks...................

Yes it is quite interesting and catchy! 😊 Now that abhay is out of jai li think my brain might work in decifering and writing assumpitions at last! 😛