In laws-Discovering new parents-Suhana

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Suhana's Corner: In-laws - Discovering new parents

Hello everyone! I was in a super duper mood this week. Hope your week was fantastic too. I was on two major missions this week - To get dad to agree to the idea of getting married again and to convince Panna didi to come back home.

I was initially against the idea of dad's remarriage. However, after a lot of soul searching and pondering over the issue, I realised that dad needs a companion in life. Now, I've made up my mind to get him married soon. Daadi and Sanjana are very happy with my decision and I'm sure I'll have dad convinced in no time. Though, Rajni bhabhi and Disha bhabhi were surprised when they heard the news, my sweet husband and my biggest support, Ishaan saw my perspective after few discussions. Now I've roped Ishaan in, not only to find suitable women for dad but also to broach the subject with him. But dad got angry when Ishaan tried talking to him. I had to intervene to save the situation and point out to dad that he needs a companion.

I can't wait for dad's marriage! My first agenda seems on track but I didn't do that well on the second one.

Inder bhaiya and Panna didi's mother-in-law got into yet another argument. To calm things down, Panna didi asked him to leave, which hurt Inder bhaiyya a lot. She even returned the sweets, fruits and vegetables he got for them! When Inder bhaiyya came home, he was very angry and told us that we were not handling Panna didi's problem the right way. Later, Panna didi called to apologise to Inder bhaiya but things weren't as smooth as before, between them. I felt really bad for everyone. I can understand how hurt and helpless Inder bhaiya must have been regarding his sister's problems. And so, I decided to talk to Panna didi. I went to her house, even though Ishaan told me not to.

I wanted to teach Panna didi's mother-in-law a lesson for insulting our family. I had a long chat with Panna didi and told her that everyone at home is worried for her. Though I insisted she return home with me, Panna didi stood her ground. She told me about the importance of in-laws in a woman's life and that she would never walk out on them.

I would like to share what I learnt from her, with you. I hope it helps you out as well...

Your in-laws are your family; they are a part of your life. They will be with you in good and bad. Thankfully, my in-laws treat me like their own daughter instead of their bahu and I love them with all my heart. They are concerned for me, appreciate all I do for them and support me in all my goals in life. I do the same for them and you should too. It's a give and take relationship.

In-laws are just like your parents. They are your husband's parents, and you should respect and love them just like your parents.

Being parents, they have wisdom and a lot of experience in life to help and guide you when needed.

In-laws share your responsibilities with you. Be it handling guests, looking after the house when you are at work or providing a helping hand with raising your kids.

A good rapport with in-laws is necessary since we live them. Love and respect them for a happy and peaceful life together!

Fan comments -

Ragini : Hi Ragini, My name is also Ragini...and I like your SGP very much...I never missed your show..I am watching SGP from 1st episode..1st time when I watched your show 'Raadha ki betiyan...'I become your biggest fan..Love you so much...This is my 1st message to you..Hope ypu will reply me...I am waiting for your reply... :) :)

Suhana: Thank You. I am glad you liked my work and my show. keep watching.

Chahat Kaher: i'm not talking with u suhana.tum aajkal gusha hi nahi hoti. i feel very bore?

Suhana: arre, that is so sweet. Keep watching as you never know when I might get gussa..!!

Isra Ali : hi suhana i like your love story main bhi kise sa pyar kar tha aur is na mera ko reject karda tha i pray ALLAH k mera ko bhi ishaan jassa husband mila aap ka drama sa mera ko ek bath pat chaile ka love marriage ka bath bhi ho sakta hai i love you suhana i love your family and ur couple

Suhana: I am so glad that you realised so much from SGP. I too learnt all this post marriage.

RP: have said before that the show is entertaining and is a storehouse of talents in all fields be it acting, concept, screenplay, story.... About Mr Kamal Kishore's better half, can't let the thought of seeing Radha bua and your dad together... she will make a good mom for you and Sanjannaa...

Suhana: thanks for your kind words. We appreciate it.

Hospy Ichhaporia : Hi Suhana/Ragini, Me & my husband love watching your serial ? Sasural Genda Phool. We are a huge huge fan of yours. Congratulations to entire team on completing 1 year of telecasting Sasural Genda Phool on-air. & many more to come. Also, congratulations on Suhana's & Ishaan's 1st Wedding Anniversary. U & Ishaan really make a good pair together. The romantic scenes are very loving, special thanks to the cameraman & the director for such beautiful shots taken. You look awesome in that green sari. Pls get Raunak (BIL) back, its true that it becomes very boring when that tracks starts. Sometimes there is no hasi-masak. I love the relationship which is shown between you, your husband, your sister-in-laws & your brother-in-laws. All the very best for the show. Give my regards to all in your family. Regards Ferangeez

Suhana: thanks for your wishes. Our team too is looking forward to lots more on SGP.

uzma Siddiqui : Hello Ragini aka Suhana how are u hope fine ...... Happy woman's day to u too yes u r rite badi maa is really a symbol of inspiration for all those woman's whose husband dead or leave them due to some silly reasons and how to manage their lives with strong character and i also want to state that every woman in kashyup parivaar is a role model in herself including you also... one more thing really STAR Plus' Anthem song "Tu Hi Tu" is very very good and also match with the slogan Rishta wohi soch Naye" aray song say yaad aya u also have a very beautiful voice and the way ishaan treat you in SBS on woman's day was really very lovely ...... ragini you know something i never watch jhalak after your elimination i watched that show just because of u or Madhuri but when i saw the trailers that u n krishna will gonna do mimicry i was over excited n after that ur elimination day today i saw jhalak n Thank God chenag win because sushant n yaana are already dancers i dont know why they took sushant uin the competition anyhow .......... U ROKZZ N SGP ROCKZZ BECAUSE OF U Luvvv u n give load of love to ur mom n wish her Happy woman's day on my behalf ( this is for ragini specially :) ) Take care Regards Uzma

Suhana: I am so glad that you agree with my views on women. And thanks for your wishes.

priyanka masand: hi raagini ! happy woman's day. me sending u mail evrydy bt til nw u hv nvr replid 2 my mail. hoping dis time u wl dfntly rply. hiiiiiiiiiiiii ragini ! plzzzzzzzzz jst 1nc rply 2 my mail. saw d new promo of SGP. its amazng nd u nd ishaan r luking awsum, u in blue saree nd ishaan in white dress. promo is really luking awsum. such a cute nd romantc episod of SGP aftr so many days. it ws vry funny. u rocks. tk cr bye lv u tk cr

Suhana: thanks I loved the blue sari too. I am glad you liked the romantic episode. Look forward to more.

Priyanka Gilani : Hey Suhana, this is one of your biggest fan writing you. I love to watch SGP. This is very cool show. You was looking awesome in STAR PARIVAR MUSIC VIDEO. Akshara, Naitik, Ishaan, Gopi, Pratigya..... was looking superb. You all are looking like a PARIVAAR. You and Ishaan are tooooooo good. You was looking very sweet in blue sari. That song (hum tum) is very romantic. Romantically picturized on both of u. Radha Bua is good for ur dad... think about it please.... Honestly, you are so beautiful, charming, gorgeous. Your smile is very sweet. And lastly, i just want to convey that i will never stop watching SGP as it is not less than the air which i inhale to survive but like a heart beat which is the source of my life, i luv watching both of u together, luv u so much....

Suhana: hello one of my biggest fan and thanks for loving SGP and STAR PARIVAR MUSIC VIDEO. Keep watching our show.

roopali jain : Hey Suhana, gr8 performance on JDJ Finale and the Global awards?.btw I was just going through your fan mails and read somebody wants to get radha bua married to your dad, but then Deepak-sanju will become brother-sister? lol??somebody as dignifies as badi maa should be your dad's companion?and ya this BIL's missing mystery is actually getting stretched and boring too?looking forward to some interesting new plot in the story?keep doing good and thanks for writing back?I love to hear from you?.tc?..

Suhana: well as for dad's marriage, we are thinking about it. Wait and watch what happens next. There are some interesting plot coming your way.

saba fathima : hi suhana how r u. u r great and beautiful convey my regards to ishaan pls settle down pannah matter its boring pls start the luv story of deepak and sanju i want some romance of u and ishaan he is so ceut u guys r rocking i luv u very much hope to get more awards in spa all the bast and pray for me i am writing my board exams - last episode was quite interesting it was mixed with romance and problem u guys broke the bed and caught by ur bros-in-law i luv u very much ishaan is soooo ceut my mom says i m just like u my character is like u bye tk cr

Suhana: All the best for your board exams. I am sure your mom is right, I guess.

Anusree Pradeep : I really like to thank the Director, Writer, & all the Artists of the SGP bcause whenever i see SGP i feel that it is connected with reality....suhana and ishaan looks so good together ur d bst,keep it up........

Suhana: we work as a team and we are all glad that you like the show and our efforts. Thanks for all the love and support. Keep watching SGP.

Ashutosh Singh: Good to see Ishaan an Suhana back with romantic sequences in SGP. "Sanson ko sanson se" was choreographed fantastically but "Banhon ke darmiyan" was better. Your spoof act in JHALAK was awesome too. I really thank god that he has made me human being and i can watch Ragini Khanna acting, dancing and mimicking.
Suhana: wow. Your compliments are wonderful and thank you for the same.

Hill Road Media
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1464/suhana's-corner--inlaws-?-discovering-new-parents.aspx Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thankyou for sharing dear.😊 Can anyone please tell me who creates these articles?😕
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Thankyou for sharing dear.😊 Can anyone please tell me who creates these articles?😕

The PH/Channel  😆
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Yes I think you're right, someone from the PR department for sure. Its all for publicity and money really. 😆I guess only a fool would think that Ragini's sitting down and answering the questions as Suhana.😛 Edited by mjtruelegend - 13 years ago
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Still V r the fools, V read them...🤣
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
1tarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanku...............armu...................ur...........always............front..😉......to share
....................suhana's..😃.................corner...................love u dear keep it up👍🏼
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhi786

🤣 🤣

mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Still V r the fools, V read them...🤣

haha haha😆 😆 Netri, yes we are the fools but the bigger fools would actually believe that its from her. 😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

haha haha😆 😆 Netri, yes we are the fools but the bigger fools would actually believe that its from her. 😆

So V r fools but not the Big Fools.... Bif relief 😆 😆 
Did U red Sheema Di's comments... I haven't recovered from it yet....