Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Oh yes they did. Lol. Just last night i we were having this discussion in CC about him not being 40. Some of my friends thought he was! lol. Its ok yaar, happens with me too at times we dont get a joke. :P

I also may have believed it had he not added uneducated and unemployed 😆 😆
Anyhow, age is just a number. Even if he's 40, he's so dignified and his body language is amazing <33
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I also may have believed it had he not added uneducated and unemployed 😆 😆
Anyhow, age is just a number. Even if he's 40, he's so dignified and his body language is amazing <33

is he really 40 or close to 40??? 😕  I may not read carefully..
anyway, he looks bit matured ... I guessed initially, he looks in his early 30s.. but not in 40s...😆
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva_j

is he really 40 or close to 40??? 😕  I may not read carefully..
anyway, he looks bit matured ... I guessed initially, he looks in his early 30s.. but not in 40s...😆

Lol! No, I doubt he's 40. He said it as a joke in his previous interview 😆 😆
To me also, he looks like he's in his early 30s. 
Anyhow only he knows his real age. I don't really care. I just know that I really like him 😛
AnuPurva thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Lol! No, I doubt he's 40. He said it as a joke in his previous interview 😆 😆
To me also, he looks like he's in his early 30s. 
Anyhow only he knows his real age. I don't really care. I just know that I really like him 😛

You are right, well it does not matter actors age.. his acting and performance is more imp and Sid is doing great job that we all agrees...👏
But I just got curious after reading his age..(i know its not sure though) that if he is in 40s,... then he has few years to play such kind of roles... you know he looks young and perfect in this role... but may be after some years they will give him, daddy kind of roles... 😆 😆
Sid is perfect for this role.. After watching him, in this role, I am not sure whether any other could have done better than this... 😃
.Jane.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: purva_j

You are right, well it does not matter actors age.. his acting and performance is more imp and Sid is doing great job that we all agrees...👏
But I just got curious after reading his age..(i know its not sure though) that if he is in 40s,... then he has few years to play such kind of roles... you know he looks young and perfect in this role... but may be after some years they will give him, daddy kind of roles... 😆 😆
Sid is perfect for this role.. After watching him, in this role, I am not sure whether any other could have done better than this... 😃

The entire cast of this show is handsdown the best I've ever seen! I just want a proper track and a strong role for everyone. Barring Sid, I think all the characters are weakening with each episode
As far as SK goes, he is a fantastic actor, there can be absolutely no arguments there! I totally love him in this role. Only he could've made us fall in love with an evil character. That's his magic as well as that of the character <33
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Neethz-- You are absolutely right. It doesnt matter if he 30 or 40 or even 50! Lol. What matters is his acting and the role he is playing. And he IS a great actor indeed. I really like his onscreen and off screen persona. He appears to be a nice fun guy. So yes i like him too despite what ever his age maybe. :P
AnuPurva thumbnail

you are right Chillz.. we like Sid even though he has shown so evil, cruel in the show.. that's magic of the actor, that we liked him in his evil form too.... very few actors has done this...

I am first time watching Sid or his serial so I did not know his acting skills.. when he was introduced, I used hate him for his silly jokes and being womanizer.. But when he came in true form, the show got so much impact ... just unbelievable... he is true actor ... I am also hoping they will show some good and impactful tracks..😃

.Jane.. thumbnail
@Anu: Exactly my point! 😃

@Purva: Lol! Even I didn't like Sid earlier, as the womaniser. I started liking him after he came in his true form =)
zaina_abhay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg cant belive thers gonna be vampire action atlast ekta is putting efforts
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
He's actually parsi? my jaw dropped for a bit?

and what, he's 40? huh? He's like 28ish or so.