"I am the Parsis....":Siddhant Karnick-TB

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey, PKYEKians! 🤗

Can I please just go and HUG this guy? I frickkin' LOVE him! 😳

-Edited-

Ok, I've read the interview God knows how many times and here are some points:

1. Finally, we'll see something which will make us believe that this is indeed a vampire serial. Otherwise, so far, specially the current track makes me feel that it's like any other EK show🥱

2. I REFUSE to believe that SK is boring in real life, not that I'm accusing him of lying 😛

3. I did not know it was his birthday so here's wishing him Many Happy Returns of the Day <33

4. I didn't get his message. Why would anyone feel that he's here to 'replace' someone?🤔

5. Is he a Parsi too? Or maybe I'm too much of a tubelight to understand what the title meant 😕

Anyhow, Happy Reading 😆
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnamikaSJain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Finally, We will get some Vampire Scenes... That's awesome!
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey chillz. Thanks for sharing. And I do believe that SK in real life is anything but boring. All the interviews I read of him are so intelligent and interesting. I never heard any traditional answers from him.

Even I was thinking why he said of replacing anyone. He is bad guy so he cant replace viv. And Viv was the only person who had rumours around him for replacement. And same is for the parsi joke. So, dont worry you have another tubelight. :-)
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lol, Neethz like he said he likes to joke so that Parsi comment was a little joke i guess. He meant that like Parsi's he is here only to add a new flavour to the show. And not to grab someone else's role. :)

Like even in the last interview he joked about being 40 and some people took it seriously. Does he even look 40? haha.

No offence to anyone. But he is a fun guy so dont take him too seriously. Comeon he takes comic classes to improve his skills, so he got tobe Fun! ;P

And even i dont believe that he can be boring! :P
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
sid is making me falling in love with him.......hez toooooooo hawtttttt as a vampire..n his acting... so real nd living.....wow....👏
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Ritzy: Lol! Sid can't replace Abhay 😆 😆

@Anu: Thanks. Omg, if people believed he was 40, then did they also believe that he was uneducated and unemployed 🤔
Ya, the Parsi thing must be a joke but I still didn't get it. Wait till Zana comes, she'll stuff my mouth with mentos 😆 😆 😆
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i love him................. he is amazing actor n human being...................
his gud sense of humour is top of the world....................
Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugaryanu

Lol, Neethz like he said he likes to joke so that Parsi comment was a little joke i guess. He meant that like Parsi's he is here only to add a new flavour to the show. And not to grab someone else's role. :)

</div>
Like even in the last interview he joked about being 40 and some people took it seriously. Does he evenlook 40? haha.

No offence to anyone. But he is a fun guy so dont take him too seriously. Comeon he takes comic classes to improve his skills, so he got tobe Fun! ;P

<div>And even i dont believe that he can be boring! :P

Anu I think what you said makes sense. It is like a plain joke only. The fact Vahbiz is parsi and she is one of the person he is close to, this joke could be something between them. I mean may be he teases her with that kind of joke.

I cant imagine people believed his age to be 40.

Edited by Ritzie - 13 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh yes they did. Lol. Just last night i we were having this discussion in CC about him not being 40. Some of my friends thought he was! lol. Its ok yaar, happens with me too at times we dont get a joke. :P
AnuPurva thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Chillz, thanks for sharing news.. I also did not know that he is parsi..😆 Karnik sounds more maharastrian sirname to me.. me too another tubelight...😆
anyway in real and reel life he more suits to Vahbbiz....😳😍 just kidding..because they both are parsi....😆