Kabir'd new fashion statement?

Untitled001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Okay most of us are happy that the lovely and sweet Kabir is back on the sets of PKYEK right? If any arent be very frank and comment.

I founf it rather upsetting ar first when i saw that bandana on his headπŸ˜• I was like- "What the hell? Did Kabir go to a Shoke sabha or what?" then i thought maybe his barbar shaved his hair from middle by mistake! πŸ˜† Okay that was really funny to imagine πŸ˜› And then he goes all gaga over Pia. That is accepted. She needs a good doze of flirting cause Mr. Sadoo Raichand doesnt care to give us some eye treats... 😑 

But then walla! The aunt drops from the sky. Whooosh. πŸ˜› And what do we see? A lady wearing a saree and trying to act like Pia's aunt.. and yes she was fidgeting with her clothes... that was a bit embarrassing. The way he was mimicing girls was just great. It was so natural and believable! πŸ˜†

I was practically rolling on the ground during these scenes. Kabirs new sense of fashion is really very 'catchy' i must admit... and to be honest i am looking forward to such fantastic dress ups from him! πŸ˜ƒ Lets hope that the fun parts get to the heads of the veiwers cause we are hungry for some romnatic scenes...

Take Care and Best of luck to everyone! 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i think kabir has done something 2 his hair

coloured or something else

nd yaa he was looking sooo perfect as a lady

he was even sounding lik 1
Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sab2778

i think kabir has done something 2 his hair

coloured or something else

nd yaa he was looking sooo perfect as a lady

he was even sounding lik 1

It was quite convincing alright. No wonder the watch man shyed away... Poor guy got scared! πŸ˜›
--sunshine-- thumbnail
u knw whats d fashion statement of this forum 
misha shud be paired wid abhay
pia shud be paired wid angad
and dey shud hav children called ahisha and pingad wid dere besties jadoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and auroooooooooooooooo

guys finally mera task cumplete ho gya is post k saath
aisa lahta jai
jo na tha vo hone ko hai
skul mein aisi punishmeint toh na mili
aisa lagta hai
Untitled001 thumbnail
πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: sanjna4

u knw whats d fashion statement of this forum 

misha shud be paired wid abhay
pia shud be paired wid angad
and dey shud hav children called ahisha and pingad wid dere besties jadoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and auroooooooooooooooo

guys finally mera task cumplete ho gya is post k saath
aisa lahta jai
jo na tha vo hone ko hai
skul mein aisi punishmeint toh na mili
aisa lagta hai

Are sanjna maiya... aapka task khatam ho gaya? me jake ek du? πŸ˜›
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

πŸ˜›

Are sanjna maiya... aapka task khatam ho gaya? me jake ek du? πŸ˜›

tum hi ho maata pitaah tumhi ho aur koi naya task dene ki kripa karo puraane task mat doooooooooo
Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjna4

tum hi ho maata pitaah tumhi ho aur koi naya task dene ki kripa karo puraane task mat doooooooooo

I am thinking about a new task! Tongue
angel_KSG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
m happy that he is back..n looks nice in the recent way....but not happy with the way hez dealing with abhay..i know..he never liked him.....but he shudnt be so hard towards him....
--sunshine-- thumbnail
heeyyy babyyyyyyy
zara sun le meri fariyaad ko
abhi humara ek task hai
usko khatam hone k baad den
cz sunday se mera 9 task chal raha hai presently......... nd plz read d thread cmpletely den giv d task

heyyyyyyyyy babyyyyy
Untitled001 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel_ksg4ever

m happy that he is back..n looks nice in the recent way....but not happy with the way hez dealing with abhay..i know..he never liked him.....but he shudnt be so hard towards him....

When someone hates you or disgusts you they really dont think much they are just determined to do harm but after everything is done they do repent! We wouldnt know till we find out the whole story! πŸ˜•