--!!100 episodes!!-

pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Heyy All
M O H O B B A T I A N S..

Kmh has always been an integral part of our lives right from the start.. Even before it started, the fans who had watched the season 1, could'nt wait to see the second one.. And those like me, who had no idea how beautiful season 1 was, could'nt resist the show just by watching its the 'oh-so-hatke' promos.. This love story was brought back due to the demand of the innumrable fans, whose hearts it touched.. So came the new season with a new motto-'Wahi jodi, nayi love story'... The show has become the most imprtant part of the lives of all the kmhians.. We laugh with it, cry with it; our hearts jump with joy seeing those 'awwww' arjuhi moments, it misses a beat seeing them sooo close to each other and roars with pain seeing them in misery.. Such is the extent of our love for kmh that a day without kmh is like a body without life and soul. Tears flood our eyes seeing arjuhi cry... And didn't we dance happily when our beloved arjuhi got married? So is our love for arjuhi that we can't hear a word against them(koi bol ke to dekhe!!!!😉)

Today, i.e. 15th of march (also my birthday!!.. another reason for me to celebrate...... Yipeeee!!) our dear kmh is about to cmplete its 100 episodes and how..!!.. Giving us countless memories, it will progress swiftly to complete yet another and another century of episodes and it'll never loose its charm and the 'oh-wow!' factor on the way......

Back to topic of this thread, which is MUSIC.. Now u'll wonder 'music?' But thats what my topic is all about--> kmh2 and music... I believe you guys, like me would be music-lovers, since for me music, love and arjuhi are synonymous. When i rewatch kmh scenes in my mind, i always wonder what song will best describe the current mood/situation of arjuhi..So put your memories on 'rewind' mode and tell a scene and the song that suits it best and by doing this, lets pay our TRIBUTE to kmh, for giving us thousands reason to smile even if we are unhappy, for cheering our mood when we are depressed and for taking us to our dream-land with eyes open wide... Come on, lets recapture all the kmh moments in our mind so that they'll never leave our hearts and they remain with us forever and ever and ever...

PS- please guys do comment and share your views on the topic😊.. I wanted to share with you the feeling of kmh's successful 100 episodes bash falling on my bday, so put it in these words.. I do hope u appreciate my effort;)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My scene--

When arjuhi are in Sarhali, the morning scene.. Arjuhi watching sunrise and arjun takes arohi's hand in hers.. The song that suits arjuns feelings is

'Tere bin main dekhu na subah,
nigaho se abhi ye wada kar liya,...'
--priyal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
happy b'day pari
hav gr8 day hv a blast party hard🥳

nyc topic dear

scene: the shower scene when arjun holds arohi's hand
 song: dil ibadat kar raha hai dhadkane meri sun
            tujhko mein karlu hasil lagi hai yeh dhun
nav92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh god its difficult for me,,,for me every scene is a memorable,,if u want i can write whole 100 episodes here lolz,,i laughed with them,,i creid with them,,danced with them,,joy with them,,,,sry swt hrt i cant tell my one of the best scene,,for me kmh is my life,,and kmh and arjuhi in my soul,,its difficult foe me to describe,,kmh is such a show,,tht xchanges my life,,i m not emotional and senti girl but jab kmh ki baar i aati hai then i remember arohi's dialogue from kmh1,,''agar koi is dunia mein jo mujhe dukh de sakta hai woh tum ho arjun'',,and the same thing hapnd wid me,,i m so emotionaly touched with them,,ke har waqt mein unke bare mein sochti hu,,ok abt best music i can tell,,it always kmh title,,tere ishq ne mohe rang dala,,this bg music made the scene perfect,,,oh i love kmh,,,,,as kritka di kmh is our litl baby,,,muah,,thnx for the nice topic
rose-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday dear🥳🥳
Ohhh there are soooo many memorable scene difficult 4 me  2 select
Scene: I loved their bed convo whn Arjun had kidnapped her n they had 2 pretend Arohi was preg etc😆.. i jst loved their convo😍😳
Song: Kismat se tum hamko mile ho!!

Btw nyc topic😉👏
Edited by rose-girl - 13 years ago
nav92 thumbnail
and happy bday dear....dekha abhi kmh ke chakr mein bhul gai ke,,tumara bda bhi hai
princess_star11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARI!!! 🥳 
Many happy returns of the day!!

Congrats to the KMH2 team for completing 100 epis! May they create many more! 👍🏼

My Fav scenes (theres 2!):

Scene 1: In Sarali at night when Arjuhi have an argument and are on the bed with the curtain drawn on the middle- that song really suited the moment "Kismat se tum humko mile ho...." 😳

Scene 2: Again in Sarali when Arjuhi are given their wedding clothes and Arohi gets her own back on Arjun about the 'til' on his back- that was really cute the way they looked at each other and the satisfaction in Arohis eyes when she got her own back!! 😉

Btw nice topic!
nida8724 thumbnail
when arjun seeing in arohi's eyes and hold her back to him and songs play ek tara ek ek tara😊

and the jungle secene and song teri sanso se meri sanse chaley 
--HiNa-- thumbnail
NICE TOPIC AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARI WISH YOU ARE VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND CONGRES 100 EPI YUIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP AND COME THE SAD PART AFTER 150 KMH GO END I DONT WANT THIS GOD I HOPE KMH2 END IN 500 EPI AND CONGRESSSSSSS
arjuhi4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@kmh24ever,,, pls for the last time dnt say such things abt kmh.....