Poll Question :

What should be done to make TMKOC the No 1 serial?

Poll Choice
Add new characters
Bring new stories
Focus more on the chemistry between different characters
Add more punches
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Dear friends, our most loved TMKOC has been hovering in the TAM chart on ranks 8, 9 and 10. But we want to see it on No. 1 position. What could be done? Please vote and write comments.
bringing new stories like babita iyers child or taarak anjalis child
or even daya -jeths another baby or even sodhi or bheede
they need to work on better script as per me.... these days womans day script is really very gheese piti... and maha boring.... so better to work on good stories 😳
instead of  streching the gisi- piti story track they should work on better stories other than celebrating festivals all the year

and mreover in the recent tyms public is more interested in watching Saas- Bahu drama than comedy and serious issues so I dont think recentely any comedy serial cud be on no. 1 spot

but I wish comedy serials beat Saas - Bahu drmas some day
They should work on the Chemistry of the characters in the show. It should be more united and powerful.
New stories which can be more interesting and also stablish more punches TMKOC still the best
More stories and I want to see more scenes of Tarak Mehta and Anjali 😳
Yes definitely. some stories upon Tarak Mehta and his wife Anjali. After all the show's name is about his..
these days they only focus upon Jetha's family 
I really miss scenes frm other families earlier they show almost equal footage of every family but these days there r no society scenes at allπŸ˜”
Originally posted by Radhakrishna123

More stories and I want to see more scenes of Tarak Mehta and Anjali 😳
it will be really very intresting