Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: trouble_maker

JIZZZZZZ!!!! *jumps on u* Ur still around? :D YAY! Idk u were into cricket :S LOL. Welcome to FC!!! And u still haven't told me anything bout ur fiance man!

*rubs eyes* You are alive? 😲 😲 😲 Way to keep in touch you dungar! Yeah I am. Just been making some appearances here and there πŸ˜† Anything that has Pak I am a fan of πŸ˜† Though I dont have any idea about cricket all I care is that we win πŸ˜† And thanks for the welcome! πŸ˜ƒ I didn't tell you about him? πŸ˜² Well because we never talk. Which should change soon! Come on MSN. I miss the trios. The three of us don't talk anymore.
Alu- thumbnail
Aik toh all these india friends if we loose then😳
But no afridi 11's team won't let that happen

I hope they take Imran Khans advice
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

^ arey thats a good thing for us na...over confidence would only sink em! :D we have the advantage of not being the favourites, no one expecting us to win, no pressure :D

yeah reeno. they don't deserve to win if they play like they did today...but we know they're such a good team with so much potential, thats why im disappointed. nywayz, 5 more days to go....

no, they say the most deserving team DOESNT win in WCs... and its true, cz i think SA was really really deserving! :(
its the onlyy team i LOVE after Pakistan!
SA were shear disappointment today! πŸ˜”

anyways, yeah... 5 days. πŸ˜ƒ :P
Alu- thumbnail
Inda may be most deserving might now win
Pak zindabad
ME will pray a lot
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mohitkideewani

*rubs eyes* You are alive? 😲 😲 😲 Way to keep in touch you dungar! Yeah I am. Just been making some appearances here and there πŸ˜† Anything that has Pak I am a fan of πŸ˜† Though I dont have any idea about cricket all I care is that we win πŸ˜† And thanks for the welcome! πŸ˜ƒ I didn't tell you about him? πŸ˜² Well because we never talk. Which should change soon! Come on MSN. I miss the trios. The three of us don't talk anymore.

Very much alive. Last time I checked the AT, u were leaving. Miz has left IF written in her dabba, no reya...no point of going to the AT. Are u everrrr online on MSN? LOL. U told me before I left for vacation...u hadn't told nyone else then so u just told me u got engaged, no details :( Ah, we need to catch up!
@bold: I thought so. LOL!
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Very much alive. Last time I checked the AT, u were leaving. Miz has left IF written in her dabba, no reya...no point of going to the AT. Are u everrrr online on MSN? LOL. U told me before I left for vacation...u hadn't told nyone else then so u just told me u got engaged, no details :( Ah, we need to catch up!

@bold: I thought so. LOL!

Good to know! πŸ˜† Yeah Miz totally left IF ): I think she will be back maybe after school but I still don't know. I know Reya went poof. Roma is still there. Feel bad to leave her there alone ther ): Yes I am online. Just appear offline πŸ˜† Oh yeah! (: That was like what 9 months ago? When I first got engaged. We so so need to catch up! (: when is a good time for you? I am usually on at night around 9 pm.
Haha yeah I am a failure when it comes to cricket. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

BRB. Gotta go shower and pray! (: will try to be on in like 2/3 hours
Edited by mohitkideewani - 13 years ago
Alu- thumbnail
Can i ask something how did India change history!
We were the ones who changed history first
Oh do you now The amt of times Pak Aussies have gone into semi finals is equalπŸ˜›
Ozymandias thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kajenaliya

Aik toh all these india friends if we loose then😳
But no afridi 11's team won't let that happen

I hope they take Imran Khans advice

Doesn't matter whether we win or lose yaar. Our team has made it sooooo far, after all that has happened. We should be extremelyyy proud...even if they dont go on further in the tournament. Remind em that we've made so far...even though we've lost two of the best bowlers in the world, don't ever get to play on our home land, been snubbed in the IPL, have tragic situations back home. Can't even imagine how any other team would've even managed to play decently given the circumstances ... let alone get into the semis. Be proud of the team!
Alu- thumbnail
I will be proud but then that sadness will be there always na :P
But Afridi 11's team made me Proud
I think he and gul are like my fav people now =))
Ozymandias thumbnail
LOL yeah Indian fans are quite excited about the fact that they kicked Aussies out of the WC. We're the first one to beat em in all these years. Different records broken ... credit shud be given to both the teams.

Bye Jiz. Come on MSN in 2/3 hours then...we'll chat then :D