Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
congratulation pakistan  😊
😊
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Hoor-

Nd i think yeh team set hai.. Shoaib akhtar ki kami hai, warna K.akmal is very good as an opener, atleast he's better than shehzad ahmed..

LOL u mean ahmed shehzad!? 😆 :P
hhee
and i LOVE har lamha purjosh! never miss it! :P
bt misd it 2nite.. will watch abhii... ARY par!
anyways, Congrats to u all too, Guys! 😃
serendipity. thumbnail
@ Binuu: noone says tht Aus' bowling attack is the best in the world! LOL 😕
who told u that!?
:P

Lee is awesome! hes my fav in the aussie team... but uhh it needed us no reason 2 hate him 2day! 😉
i feel like KILLING Haddin... i hope usski 1 BARE se crowd main SOLID beztii ho! 🤣
^^ how more childish-ER cud 1 get!? 😆 🤣
hhehe! :P

and ohh u guys didnt hear wat akmal and razi were talking!? 🤣
was hard 2 understand the typical Punjaabi, though! :p
HEHEHE!

i hope now we keep stuck to this winning streak and dont loose a match till 2012... <--- ok, tym 2 b practical areena... i knoww! :P
🤣
hehhehe
Alu- thumbnail
🥳
I missed akthar since he is retiring i hope we get to see him play some matched
But wow pakistan just did it
serendipity. thumbnail
i dont know if theyll move the winning combo...
but ohh we sooo need akhtar!
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
PAKISTANNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🥳
Im sooo happy home next week having day of work and will do for next week toooo i cant miss these matches for anything
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Many on television...till yesterday were calling Aussies one of the favs and their pace attack the best. I didn't see em in WC before today...so couldn't judge. SA's pace attack is the best without a doubt! 

Me too. I love Brett Lee...idk, even him sledging doesn't irritate me. In my head, he's allowed to go around bully people, within limits...cz well he is among the best. Haddin on the other hand was really overdoing it when he pushed Younis. I mean Younis, the guy comes to calm down everyone and you push him. What a loser!!! Respect YK more...he was smiling at him even then.

I miss Akhtar too! I was praying for Riaz to bowl badly...I don't wanna see him replacing Akhtar for the rest of the tournament. Let's hope they bring him back in the quarters...he so doesn't deserve this sorta treatment :( Reeno you said the management brought him back and all...i defo don't think so. It was solely Afridi's efforts. The rest of PCB has treated him like CRAP throughout his career. "Dear PCB" in his speech was dripping sarcasm.

About Ind-Aus match. I really dunno who to support. I want India to go on so that there's a Pak-Ind clash and we beat them ðŸ˜Ž LOL. But then I don't want Aussies to lose either...if they don't, it'll send out a msg that they're still strong, yet Pakistan, and only Pakistan, managed to beat them 😎 LOL @ my reasonings.
serendipity. thumbnail
Originally posted by: trouble_maker

Many on television...till yesterday were calling Aussies one of the favs and their pace attack the best. I didn't see em in WC before today...so couldn't judge. SA's pace attack is the best without a doubt! 

Me too. I love Brett Lee...idk, even him sledging doesn't irritate me. In my head, he's allowed to go around bully people, within limits...cz well he is among the best. Haddin on the other hand was really overdoing it when he pushed Younis. I mean Younis, the guy comes to calm down everyone and you push him. What a loser!!! Respect YK more...he was smiling at him even then.

I miss Akhtar too! I was praying for Riaz to bowl badly...I don't wanna see him replacing Akhtar for the rest of the tournament. Let's hope they bring him back in the quarters...he so doesn't deserve this sorta treatment :( Reeno you said the management brought him back and all...i defo don't think so. It was solely Afridi's efforts. The rest of PCB has treated him like CRAP throughout his career. "Dear PCB" in his speech was dripping sarcasm.

About Ind-Aus match. I really dunno who to support. I want India to go on so that there's a Pak-Ind clash and we beat them ðŸ˜Ž LOL. But then I don't want Aussies to lose either...if they don't, it'll send out a msg that they're still strong, yet Pakistan, and only Pakistan, managed to beat them 😎 LOL @ my reasonings.

PCB has been effortless previously thruout akhtars career, but they were REALLY supportive in the last innings of his career he said, he was talking to the Indian/sri lankan lady journalist.. the interview was quite candid... i think i watched on NEO/Score.  sumwhere
LOL
and i cant pray for ANY PAKISTANI to under perform LOL just so tht my fav gets a place in the team! LOL
but yeah, akhtar defo has to re enter! :( we'll die!
i think we're saving him for the KNOCK OUTs! 😎 :P
LOL
Ozymandias thumbnail
They better play him on Wed.Edited by trouble_maker - 13 years ago
Ozymandias thumbnail
I need new sigs!!!! Whose making some? :D