Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ruky786

^^^^Hey everyone can I join? Areena why are you depressed? I AM IN LOVE WITH YOUR SIGGIS!!!!!!😭 But I am sad that Shoaib Akhtar is quitting :(

Thats the reason of my upset-NESS :P
😔
im depressed... he was such an asset
u guys knw he had a fyt wid Kami??
its bcz of tht traitor tht this happnd! 😔
sofiaax thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
CONGOOOO GUYSSSS #5 WOW THAT GR8T!!
@ZUNNI - AWESOME SIGGS YAAR!!!!!!!!!!!
@REENO - AWESOME SIGGS YAAR Dont be despressed yaar
Ozymandias thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It wasn't his retirement which was shocking ... was expecting it sooner or later, but his speech. totally heartbreaking!!! greatest pakistani cricketer ever. period.
serendipity. thumbnail
Originally posted by: trouble_maker

It wasn't his retirement which was shocking ... was expecting it sooner or later, but his speech. totally heartbreaking!!! greatest pakistani cricketer ever. period.

i knoww!
bt he shdve stayed / waited till the WC got over.. and announce soon after...
KAMRAN! 😡
and shahid and shoaib's hug was soooooooooooooooo cuuteeee!
they hugged and shoaib hugged all others wen they arrived fr the practise session @ colombo yday/day before! 😍
😒
Ozymandias thumbnail
Shoaib's a fighter...a quarel b/w them wouldn't affect em much, I don't think he even cares about Akmal much that his comment might hurt him or something.

For the moment, I don't care about anyone. Just wanna watch Shoaib bowling out Pointing tonight. He has to, for himself.
serendipity. thumbnail

Shoaib's a fighter...a quarel b/w them wouldn't affect em much, I don't think he even cares about Akmal much that his comment might hurt him or something.

For the moment, I don't care about anyone. Just wanna watch Shoaib bowling out Pointing tonight. He has to, for himself.

i never knew u were such a fan of shoaib i always thot u were up wid the mins of the side, who didnt get wat they deserved.. like hafeez.. fawad :P

and i know! me 2! he'll do tht iA!
i'll miss him terribly.. i remember how i used 2 go 2 any bounds 2 defend him wen dad and others blamed him fr indiscipline. hes strong but he and the team mates told GEO tht the spat b/w him nd kamii did prove a strong point... cz at this stage of his career, he was getting very emotional, though showing frm the outside tht hes as strong as anythingg...
they said he was in a lot of pain too...
his media address [to paki media] was really really really touching and the press conference was hurtful and sad! and LOVELLY!
:D

truely an asset, will miss him!
dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
soo sad to see Akhtar leaving=(
Ozymandias thumbnail
LOL I crib about Fawad because yes I like him but more bcz he's been treated poorly and well he's hated by the majority. I feel the need to defend him all the time.

Shoaib...is a class apart. He's a legend, its a given. Who doesn't love him?

Yeah he sounded broken. I dont know much about Akmal incident...but from his speech I felt its more to do with him not being backed up by anyone in the management except Afridi. It's tragic, really. 
dangerouzIshk. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
btw guyz wat the akmal matter?did he say something to akhtar?
serendipity. thumbnail

LOL I crib about Fawad because yes I like him but more bcz he's been treated poorly and well he's hated by the majority. I feel the need to defend him all the time.

Shoaib...is a class apart. He's a legend, its a given. Who doesn't love him?

Yeah he sounded broken. I dont know much about Akmal incident...but from his speech I felt its more to do with him not being backed up by anyone in the management except Afridi. It's tragic, really. 

no no!
the management is wid him DIRELY!!!
U knoww... hes in the team because of the management mainly!! 😲
issliye i praise the management soo much this tym round!
i know he ws fined recently and again after the spat, bus waise, the management has been wid him.. recently kuch hua ho toh, i dont know...
and true! hes a legend... we can NEVER EVER get another shoaib akhtar EVER again!
LOL @ u givin the explanation of defending fawdii! :P

i love shoaibbbbbbb!