Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 98)

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Good Evening Girls, hope u all are fine, Hey Ashly thanks a lot for the updates, 

the episode was just ok for me,  I really dont understand which article to believe the one we had yesterday or the one came today,  Yesterday's article says We will get to see romantic moments between Nivren and in today's article it says Viren will realise his love for Nivi over a period of time,  I am finding these article false, cannot trust any of them,  Really dont know which one to believe,  and How is it possible Viren has not realised his love for Nivi, when he had already fallen in love with her much before he knew who she was and that she was in love with Sid, 

Again Nivi will do all the rona dhona stuff,  though may be she took a right decision, But I wonder when will Nivi get her share of happiness,  She also deserves happiness, then why the CTs make her cry everytime,  Its high time she get her share of happiness

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumVirMan_ArShipipicatashred12Alphabet26NiViren-Raj

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
nivi even lied here if she did it only for the family why did she stay at teh hospital all night .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan_ArShiashred12diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Frankly speaking i am getting disgusted as to Why only Nivi has to make sacrifice, she sacrificed Sid for Divya, she has sacrificed Viren because he wanted Divorce,  So what about Nivi what about her happiness,  Everyone just see to what they want, they never thought of Nivi,  Poor Nivi, now CC will see to it that she does not return, So again what about Nivi,  I must say the CT have really ruined such a beautiful show, 

shubabegumgmann2010ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj..Lujain..

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
But I really hate the fact because now it was turn for Viren to suffer but they are still making Nivi suffer as Viren ko to apne pyar ka ehsaas hi nahi hai. I just hate this fact I mean I was thinking he will work to get her back par usse pehle usse apne pyar ka ehsaas to ho.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumgmann2010ashred12

pipicat IF-Dazzler
pipicat
pipicat

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
i think both articles are right you see when viren realizes his lover for her then the nivren moments will start .. dadi will be the cupid

ashred12diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by friendforall

Frankly speaking i am getting disgusted as to Why only Nivi has to make sacrifice, she sacrificed Sid for Divya, she has sacrificed Viren because he wanted Divorce,  So what about Nivi what about her happiness,  Everyone just see to what they want, they never thought of Nivi,  Poor Nivi, now CC will see to it that she does not return, So again what about Nivi,  I must say the CT have really ruined such a beautiful show, 
I agree for a change I wanted to see Viren's sacrifice for Nivi but again they showed it's Nivi only for making all the sacrifices. I completely agree with you.

shubabegumgmann2010ashred12diyaloveskinny

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Today I liked Sid speaking. Finally one of the Sood realized that all these days they thought only of Viren but they never thought about Nivi.

shubabegumVirMan_ArShiashred12diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu..Lujain..

sap_s Groupbie
sap_s
sap_s

Posted: 16 March 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
this story went the same way... what ragav did to siya in na aana is desh meri lado.... 1st flurt with her, then loved her, marry her... then marriage was fake....then revenge... and after almost 9 to 10 months suddenly realise that he loves her.... oh GOd how CT spoled this story day after days... keep it up CT's... the serial will soon be off the air...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index