Posted: 13 years ago
Good evening everyone.

Congrats Raj
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part1-

I'M LOVING IT….I'M GIVING IT SHORT…

Nivi says I cannot stay here, pls let me go. - vd holds nivi's folded hands n asks crying y r u leaving tell us. Dat day u told ks dat dis is family so y now going. Tell us we'll make all fine. Nvii says its nothing like dat. Vd aks then y. nivi is gaining courage to give answer.

Niv says coz my marriage was never real in true senses. Viren starts feeling guilty n looks down. She says he did it 4 his revenge, now all r together in luv, now dere is no place 4 me here. i want to stay here but i cant. Vd crying buckets, cc happy. Others sad. Nivi goes to mandir 2 do prayers last time.

Sharma house. Dadi goes to manao hl.

Coming up- viren says u gave saat in bad time, now wen gud time is starting u r leaving? She says jis ladki ki husband doesn't accept d relation, break her trust, whose relation's base is fake how can she live with him?

(I SOOO AGREE WITH NIVI…N VIREN KNOWS SHE IS RITE COZ HE LOOKED DOWN…)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Ashly thanks for update I am loving it.
pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
please cts keep going doing good
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow this sounds awesome.
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Girls.. Thanks Ashly for the update🤗  I am loving the first part and Nivi's dialogues, hope the CT's  carry on with their work properly...
NivRen_Luvu4eve thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow Ashley, thanks for the update. I usually don't get to see your updates but have heard of it and seen others comments on it but today I am experiencing it. You are truely an angel for us.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ashly thanks for the update loving it x
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part2-

Nivi in mandir praying.

Bs questions viren abt her decision n his silent stand. He says he didn't know abt it. Sid says none of us thot abt her pain. Bs says u r rite, we did a big mistake. Sends viren to stop her.

Nivi is saying to God dat evenif I wont be here wenever prayer happens here, my prayers 'll also be present 4 dis family. Viren says then y u r going. U r praying 4 them but giving pain to all here. says u gave saat in bad time, now wen gud time is starting u r leaving? He says no1 wants u to go, he takes all's name except his. He was abt to but stops. Nivi notice it. She says jis ladki ki husband doesn't accept d relation, says its all 4 revenge n is fake, whose relation's base is fake how can she live with him? U tell me. Viren is speechless.

Coming up-nivi says u want divorce na, she gives d-pprs in his hands. He is shocked.

(….wonder wat happened to kinshuk's acting nowadays…)

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey all I have posted this before too.
Nivi remembered what DS had told her that "Jhoot ki bji kabhi kabhi jeet hoti hai" and this was on the night when she keeps the divorce papers in the cupboard. We all wondered why this was shown as we did not see DS ever mentioning this to Nivi. This brings to the point that did Nivi lie? Did she lie about making the marriage work? being a Sood bahu?

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago