Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
finally i got some time to right what i feel right now...

Hi all... here is my analysis on the current track of ccbm....

Holi..the festival of colors... the festival that gives a driving force to people to demarcate the good and evil and wipe off the evil from daily lives, that brings about a positive vibe and gives the power to conquer the good....the festival that marks the end of winter and at the beginning of spring… was such a nice occasion..where the cvs could have shown that viren returned to his family in the real sense…reinforcing the importance of holi as the triumph of good over evil. The reason why I am saying this..is because I regard nivi also a part of his family.. and for him to be back with his family..would also mean that he is back with nivi. However, the cvs again seem to have ruined such an important day… that could have meant a start of everything fresh in viren's life.

First their honeymoon, then dada-dadi's aniv, then the valentine's day, then viren's  b'day and now holi… seems that every occasion that the family tries to be happy… and starts with joy…ends up making everything such a mess..that at times I feel that cvs shouldn't have taken the pain to even celebrate it. The occasions, where we could have got such sweet nivren moments…were wasted time and time again… I guess we will have to see if we even see our nivren happy by diwali…god knows what turn the story would have taken by then…   The story seems to be moving in directions that sometimes it seems to have no relation in terms of what they have shown in the past. It looks like they have so many writers workings on ..that the writers themselves don't have an idea of what has been shown in the past…

First sid's character was spoilt…then the magical character of viren …and now its nivi's turn… I am not able to understand that someone who was crying for having broken her fast by mistake… and feeling so insecure that she might never have her husband back… has changed without any logical reason…in just 2 days... someone who has been so understanding and forgiving... of viren's mistakes... has suddenly decided to ignore him..when finally he has started to try and make things work bet them... someone who claims to understand the real him... does not understand that his true happiness lies in her... sometimes i feel we spend so much time analysing these characters... just to find out what we thought was wrong..and waste of time.. had they shown a scene after the divorce drama...of nivi in a self talk..that i'll will leave u viren once i get u back with the family..this step of her's was understandable... but now... it really hate to say.. that her decision is wrong..even if the story demanded a short separation... there should have been a valid reason of her leaving him... specially after her confrontation with chanchal as to viren doesnot love anyone now..so should u all leave him too... it felt that she knew that he took this extreme step..not bec he hated her..or he didn't love her..but bec he was angry that she was standing bet.  his revenge and his family.... but after the last couple of episodes ...i have started questioning that does she really understand what viren wants...and all the care she took of him..was it love or just her duty as a DIL...and wife... day and day i have said that nivi needs to express her love to viren...in words more than actions... even if he would have rejected it before..he would have known the truth... but now.. it looks like she was here just bec of her promise to dadaji... but then what abt her promise to her family..for making this marriage work?...has she forgotten abt it? What abt her duty as a daughter...and specially as a wife..for the first time..had i felt like she stood up for viren against both the families..during the divorce scene. bec she knew him..bec she loved him..bec she couldn't see him in pain..but now it seems more like she is again on the path of a dutiful DIL....than wife.. if she is hurt she needs to speak abt it... and more than anything else... i see a serious gap bet... the husband wife relationship... i felt that she should have spoken to viren first before talking to the family... abt her decision.. she should have given him the papers in hand..and told him..here viren... i am leaving for ur happiness... as this is what u wanted... and then gone to the family... but she still didn't think that it was important to talk to viren abt this..and even when she spoke abt her decision..she just looked at all the other family members..and not viren... which makes me think again..that she never took viren as her husband... so that is why she didn't feel the need to speak to him first... she has always regarded herself as a DIL of sood house..and even today she is doing that... just informing the elders like a bahu does before leaving... i am so confused with nivi's feelings...bec one day she is shown in so much love with viren..and the next day she is back to her DIL mood... remember when dadaji  thanked her for getting their viren back to them... she just replied..that it was her duty as a DIL..and this is what a DIL is supposed to do... but again she forgot..that before being a DIL..it is her duty as a wife..or as a friend to help ur husband..see the right path... and help him correct his mistakes. did anyone notice..that today viren's gult was a bit less.. he was actually able to look at nivi in her eyes.. for more than 2 seconds.. thinking that she has done so much for me..maybe i need to change... had he been given a chance..i am sure he would have apologised soon...I feel more sorry for viren..than for nivi... though it should have been the opposite... i wanted to see viren apologize to nivi big time..but with the way cvs are changing nivi's character... i really feel sorry for viren...

sonia
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey sahuja superb analysis dear👏.........wats ur name😳
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: doot

hey sahuja superb analysis dear👏.........wats ur name😳

thanks...my name is sonia dear...what can i call u? Edited by sahuja - 13 years ago
doot thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahuja

thanks...my name is sonia dear...what can i call u?

i am preethi😳
doot thumbnail
hey guys..........anyone there.................
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahuja

finally i got some time to right what i feel right now...

Hi all... here is my analysis on the current track of ccbm....

Holi..the festival of colors... the festival that gives a driving force to people to demarcate the good and evil and wipe off the evil from daily lives, that brings about a positive vibe and gives the power to conquer the good....the festival that marks the end of winter and at the beginning of spring' was such a nice occasion..where the cvs could have shown that viren returned to his family in the real sense'reinforcing the importance of holi as the triumph of good over evil. The reason why I am saying this..is because I regard nivi also a part of his family.. and for him to be back with his family..would also mean that he is back with nivi. However, the cvs again seem to have ruined such an important day' that could have meant a start of everything fresh in viren's life.

First their honeymoon, then dada-dadi's aniv, then the valentine's day, then viren's  b'day and now holi' seems that every occasion that the family tries to be happy' and starts with joy'ends up making everything such a mess..that at times I feel that cvs shouldn't have taken the pain to even celebrate it. The occasions, where we could have got such sweet nivren moments'were wasted time and time again' I guess we will have to see if we even see our nivren happy by diwali'god knows what turn the story would have taken by then'   The story seems to be moving in directions that sometimes it seems to have no relation in terms of what they have shown in the past. It looks like they have so many writers workings on ..that the writers themselves don't have an idea of what has been shown in the past'

First sid's character was spoilt'then the magical character of viren 'and now its nivi's turn' I am not able to understand that someone who was crying for having broken her fast by mistake' and feeling so insecure that she might never have her husband back' has changed without any logical reason'in just 2 days... someone who has been so understanding and forgiving... of viren's mistakes... has suddenly decided to ignore him..when finally he has started to try and make things work bet them... someone who claims to understand the real him... does not understand that his true happiness lies in her... sometimes i feel we spend so much time analysing these characters... just to find out what we thought was wrong..and waste of time.. had they shown a scene after the divorce drama...of nivi in a self talk..that i'll will leave u viren once i get u back with the family..this step of her's was understandable... but now... it really hate to say.. that her decision is wrong..even if the story demanded a short separation... there should have been a valid reason of her leaving him... specially after her confrontation with chanchal as to viren doesnot love anyone now..so should u all leave him too... it felt that she knew that he took this extreme step..not bec he hated her..or he didn't love her..but bec he was angry that she was standing bet.  his revenge and his family.... but after the last couple of episodes ...i have started questioning that does she really understand what viren wants...and all the care she took of him..was it love or just her duty as a DIL...and wife... day and day i have said that nivi needs to express her love to viren...in words more than actions... even if he would have rejected it before..he would have known the truth... but now.. it looks like she was here just bec of her promise to dadaji... but then what abt her promise to her family..for making this marriage work?...has she forgotten abt it? What abt her duty as a daughter...and specially as a wife..for the first time..had i felt like she stood up for viren against both the families..during the divorce scene. bec she knew him..bec she loved him..bec she couldn't see him in pain..but now it seems more like she is again on the path of a dutiful DIL....than wife.. if she is hurt she needs to speak abt it... and more than anything else... i see a serious gap bet... the husband wife relationship... i felt that she should have spoken to viren first before talking to the family... abt her decision.. she should have given him the papers in hand..and told him..here viren... i am leaving for ur happiness... as this is what u wanted... and then gone to the family... but she still didn't think that it was important to talk to viren abt this..and even when she spoke abt her decision..she just looked at all the other family members..and not viren... which makes me think again..that she never took viren as her husband... so that is why she didn't feel the need to speak to him first... she has always regarded herself as a DIL of sood house..and even today she is doing that... just informing the elders like a bahu does before leaving... i am so confused with nivi's feelings...bec one day she is shown in so much love with viren..and the next day she is back to her DIL mood... remember when dadaji  thanked her for getting their viren back to them... she just replied..that it was her duty as a DIL..and this is what a DIL is supposed to do... but again she forgot..that before being a DIL..it is her duty as a wife..or as a friend to help ur husband..see the right path... and help him correct his mistakes. did anyone notice..that today viren's gult was a bit less.. he was actually able to look at nivi in her eyes.. for more than 2 seconds.. thinking that she has done so much for me..maybe i need to change... had he been given a chance..i am sure he would have apologised soon...I feel more sorry for viren..than for nivi... though it should have been the opposite... i wanted to see viren apologize to nivi big time..but with the way cvs are changing nivi's character... i really feel sorry for viren...

sonia

wonderful analysis dear........😊
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Originally posted by: dyhardfan

good morning sweeties😊

hi.....good morning.......😊
doot thumbnail
hai taara......n dyharfan........
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Originally posted by: doot

hai taara......n dyharfan........

hey dear......when are your exams  going to finish??
dyhardfan thumbnail
hey doot sweetie..... just rerad the article..... sooooo happy nivi and viren romantic track gona start.....😃