Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) (Page 37)

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Sahuja dear hu r u ? I m also veryy confused . Well Nivi will stay in sood house only but She will go for some days 2 her mayeka . I guess .

hmm Dear Viren was sad by seeng Nivi avoiding him n may b he thought tht She doesn't want 2 talk 2 him So he left her free . I aggree Nivi shld hav nt reacted 2 Viren like dis . I cn understand her awkardness in tht kitchen scen . But She shld hav atleast put color on Viren just a little could hav done a lot 2 Viren . n especiallyy When Viren himself took step 4wd for her . tht2 twice .

Dear DD was joking 2 Nivi So he was relaxed but as soon as She says tht Sheis leavng , Vien was hell shocked . n tomm we gonna get d Real Viren I thnk n hope .

@Asma
thankk u jaaan . Well U 2 will reach 2 dis soon dear . inshallah .
BTW where is Anisha 2dy ? didn't saw her . If she n faizu comes then say hii 2 them frm my side . okk jaaan

@sakeena
 yup dear It's Viren's magic .

@All

Okk gals I hav 2 go now Byee GN n SD of NivRen Viren n Kinny

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anisha_91anjaani07diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
OH MY MONI!!! Jaan your gone offline but OMG!! Congratz on becoming a IF-Rockerz Party  Party

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07..Sakeena..

Anisha_91 IF-Rockerz
Anisha_91
Anisha_91

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Ooooppps and silly me Raj Thank you jaan for the new thread its AWESOME!! x

anjaani07..Sakeena..

Sunshine234 Senior Member
Sunshine234
Sunshine234

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Hey thanks Asma and DiyaBig smile! I also have to aim for the one higher now....but I don't know what the next one isConfused

Asma sweetie and Moni (sorry if I got your name wrong) loved both your analysis' and kept getting distracted and drifting off into nivren dreamlandEmbarrassed....very well described!

I'm off now bye everyone! hopefully see you guys tomorrowSmile

anjaani07..Sakeena..

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Hi Sahuja, sorry for the lateness in reply, how're u? As confused as me by the sounds of it!

I agree with Moni in that i think he was just sad at her avoiding him and he was so relaxed until she said she's going forever and then i think he was just shocked and sort of stunned? I think tomoro we'll ge to see how Viren reacts and then we'll see the intense-ness and passion in him because that's who he is, they can't change that!

If the article is correct then i think he will succeed in stopping her but she may still go for a few days. Someone may suggest it would b good for her to clear her head for a few days or something?

I'm really wanting to see Nivi's answer to VD tomorrow as to why because it seems that the way she is with Viren changed instantly once he made up with the family?

The thing that's worrying me is that Viren thinks Nivi is better off without him...maybe that's what's stopping him from jumping up and saying don't go? I don't know, we should just wait and see but i can't help thinking about it!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sahuja

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Anisha_91anjaani07

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Anisha!! Hi jaan, how're u?Hug 

Aww sweetie, loved ur analysis, i know what u mean about Viren/Kinshuk! I just couldnt stop laughing and saying aww every 5 seconds during thoise scenes, he was just amazing lolzz!!

Anisha_91..Sakeena..

..Sakeena.. IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 March 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjaani07

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index