Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
ok dears...me leaving...
gud nite n swt drmz....🤗
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana4kinha

Ohh...finally back to home..thnx ashly dear 4 the lovely updates...running to find the links...Btw is viren's speaking switch again giving complaints!!...why he can't find sometime to apologise to nivi..Oh man..let come out from ur shell...wht r u thinking dude..everything can be fine without apologise to ur wife...r u forget abt ur brilliant stalking activities?.... Sometimes words r more necessary than ur actions....open ur mouth if u want happiness...sick CT's....OMG mangalsutra for one day...again blooper...and the most comic part is only one sood bahu has a mangalsutra....! Ok girls...leaving...tmro have to go back to college again...so much work pending...bye...and enjoy sweeties....

LOL Sana ðŸ¤—, how r u sweetie? Hopefully his finds his ability to speak to Nivi tomorrow, Nivi's Jhatka can turn on his speaking switch again. it's a high time now. Seriously how come everything going to be alright without apology and acknowledgment. And that mangalsutra, I thought may be because that's how Viren will find out Nivi left, but well she is leaving in front of all. Don't get the idea behind bring that mangalsutra at all and yes only Nivi is wearing, no one else. 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
http://hd-links.info/youtube.php?id=ppbbKv84m18
http://hd-links.info/youtube.php?id=3k56nue2usU
http://hd-links.info/youtube.php?id=qRD-P3-6nQU
http://hd-links.info/youtube.php?id=2wN5CgHiIXA

Here are the links to today's show. The video is not very good. But watchable.
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hai guys i am herre after a long time
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: gmann2010

LOL Sana ðŸ¤—, how r u sweetie? Hopefully his finds his ability to speak to Nivi tomorrow, Nivi's Jhatka can turn on his speaking switch again. it's a high time now. Seriously how come everything going to be alright without apology and acknowledgment. And that mangalsutra, I thought may be because that's how Viren will find out Nivi left, but well she is leaving in front of all. Don't get the idea behind bring that mangalsutra at all and yes only Nivi is wearing, no one else. 

I think this Mangalsutra is included  here because when Viren will stop Nivi from  going he will put the Mangalsutra on her and this will show he has accepted her as his wife,  SO Mangalsutra plays an important role here, Tearing the divorce papers is nothing may be Mangalsutra will be more powerful
Edited by friendforall - 13 years ago
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ya gals......we all need 2 tell viren that now baby steps won't work ....he needs to take "bigfoot steps " if he really wants 2 stop nivi from leaving sood house....😆
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
In today's segment of E24, Viren was shown on top of the staircase holding the papers.

How will he find out about the papers? Will Nivi tell him?

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: CCBM_fan

Ya gals......we all need 2 tell viren that now baby steps won't work ....he needs to take "bigfoot steps " if he really wants 2 stop nivi from leaving sood house....😆

We should send Viren to Dr Juhi Chawla who cured Govinda off his baby steps in Deewana Maastana 😆
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
raj....Cts can only explain dis.....I don't want 2 stress my brain nerves now.....coz everytime when I think of why Cts show dis....dey prove me wrong.....
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

We should send Viren to Dr Juhi Chawla who cured Govinda off his baby steps in Deewana Maastana 😆

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ Good one Raj.