Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) - Page 15

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
It is going to interesting to watch what Nivi answers VD tomorrow.

Nivi Viren se nazre kyu chura rahi hai, Is it because she realizes she loves him, is not sure of him and does not want him to read her, as Viren can read Nivi very well.

I think Nivi did not first speak with Viren about this as he was the one person to whom she would have found it most difficult to tell.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: slmu

Tongue tied I guess Vidya. He has no clue what to say. He better figure it out before she leaves though.

Agree I hope he is able to speak up tomorrow. I am really mad at CTs, when Nivi said she going to Dadi, Viren didn't look surprised or worried only he was shocked when she said she is not coming back. Till now when did you see Nivi going to her myka and still he wasn't surprised that why she was going today all of a sudden. Please CTs make him speak tomorrow, I need some verbal reaction from Viren. 
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi all...........
 2day's episode was carefully scripted by CTs after much disappointed episode of yesterday.......

HOLI MASTI- every member of sood family was enjoying dis special holi to d fullest. We know that viren n sid would have a blast on dis holi ...but 2day's surprise package was nandu my bandu.....he stole d screne today with his mimecary and "sari dance"👏......I enjoyed NAren scenes 2day......"Pyaarbhari chedkani" of DS n YS was also admirable......i enjoyed every moment of holi celebration .........😆

der were also some moments when i felt sorry 4 nivren .....like after wishing holi 2 sid.....viren thought that nivi would also wish him.....n he was just ready 2 put gulal on nivi's face but she avoided him.....n went away ......😔but i think itz natural coz we all understand the equation of nivren relationship......

PAKORA SCENE- Nivi n VD were preparing pakoras n here viren comes asking 4 pakoras......the way VD said I know u came here 4 ur wife not 4 pakoras.....was cute....but dis made nivi 2 b in embrassing situation....n when VD ordered viren 2 put on mangalsutra .....nivi refused it by saying rahne do main kar loongi......I think dis made viren 2 realize dat there is somthing wrong.....

but I wonder VD n nivi prepared pakoras when evryone was playing holi but dey served it when everyone got afresh after playing holi...... microwave ka kamal hoga ke pakore tab tak hot the....😃

NIVI"S LEAVING SCENE- I was very sad when nivi said I won't comeback n main APNE GHAR jaa rahi hoo..........😭 ........viren she said dis 4 u coz u always used 2 ask her, why don't u go 2 your house.....AB ROK SAKATE HO TO ROK LO NIVI KO.......  
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

Agree I hope he is able to speak up tomorrow. I am really mad at CTs, when Nivi said she going to Dadi, Viren didn't look surprised or worried only he was shocked when she said she is not coming back. Till now when did you see Nivi going to her myka and still he wasn't surprised that why she was going today all of a sudden. Please CTs make him speak tomorrow, I need some verbal reaction from Viren. 

I agree with u Ketty, its high time he speaks up or else he will lose Nivi, She is leaving am sure,. all are stopping her but not Viren, I want him to stop her and tell her not to go, AM sure deep in her heart she wants Viren to stop her
Peace67 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

Hi Ketty how r u?? I agree, he said so much to his family, but how about Nivi?? She is the reason he got everything and also the person he has hurt sooo much.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Yes I agree with u all that Viren has to stop her tomorrow.

She is the main reason Viren getting his family.

The other reason is that, Viren stopping her will give Nivi the hope which she has lost. Nivi may go to dadi temporarily and not permanent. This itself will take us to new Nivi-Viren romance track as mentioned in the article.

Peace67 thumbnail
Anyway guys gtg. Catch u all tomorrow.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i agree ketty, diya, shanti...
its high time he come out of his guilt n open his mouth b4 it becomes worse...i'm sure nivi took this decision coz she understood viren is having trouble opening up to her after all dat happened between them...n his "baby" steps wont help...
as sid said in d segment "to give time 4 viren"...maybe on dat condiiton, nivi may agree to stay, but 'll go to dadi 4 few days...lets see wat shock CTs r  planning to give us tmrw...
FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh...finally back to home..thnx ashly dear 4 the lovely updates...running to find the links...Btw is viren's speaking switch again giving complaints!!...why he can't find sometime to apologise to nivi..Oh man..let come out from ur shell...wht r u thinking dude..everything can be fine without apologise to ur wife...r u forget abt ur brilliant stalking activities?.... Sometimes words r more necessary than ur actions....open ur mouth if u want happiness...sick CT's....OMG mangalsutra for one day...again blooper...and the most comic part is only one sood bahu has a mangalsutra....! Ok girls...leaving...tmro have to go back to college again...so much work pending...bye...and enjoy sweeties....
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashred12

i agree ketty, diya, shanti...

its high time he come out of his guilt n open his mouth b4 it becomes worse...i'm sure nivi took this decision coz she understood viren is having trouble opening up to her after all dat happened between them...n his "baby" steps wont help...
as sid said in d segment "to give time 4 viren"...maybe on dat condiiton, nivi may agree to stay, but 'll go to dadi 4 few days...lets see wat shock CTs r  planning to give us tmrw...

Agree with u Ashly,  He needs to open his mouth now, and speak up, he has to do it and confess it loud and clear to Nivi that he loves her and cannot live without her,