Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ahaaaa Dii!
OH GOD, I just realised, HL!
When she see's Nivi, she better not begin her rant or phone Divya and gossip!!!
ARGHHH!!
Evil all around!

And I just hope Divya cuts the phone down on HL, like seriously, 'cos even she was pleading Nivi to stay!

Ahaaa, that NivRen connection wou
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Ahaaaa, Dii!!
OMV, I JUST REALISED!!

HL IS GONNA BE THERE!
She better not start her rant at Nivi, or phone Divya and have a gossip girl moment!!
Although I hope Divya cuts the phone on her, since she too didn't want Nivi to go!!

And Ahaaa, that NivRen connection would be soo nice.
Maybe like your scene, he's all apprenhensive so he goes to play his flute on the balcony, and Nivi too feels that apprehensiveness, and the flute tune will pull her towards her window or the front door, and she opens it to see Viren there and they just share that little moment, before Nivi breaks the ice and goes back, making Viren sad and go back ...
I dunno, I doubt the CT's will even show something like that!
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I know, they're surrounded by evil! I hope DD has the brains to not listen to her mum at this point. Nivi isn't a threat to her so she might not listen to her mum. And yeah she did ask Nivi to stay too.

Awww that would be sooo cool, the nivren connection is strong so it's possible...but just because we'd like it the CT's won't show it lolz!! They never do what we want so who knows but it would be soo good if they did show something like that!

OMG i wish i cud just switch my brain off, i'll be thinking about them and worrying about them all night and at work and at home until the next epi...
anjaani07 thumbnail
Is their divorce final? That's it? Isn't there anything else they need to do like in an islamic divorce? Sorry i dont know anything much about divorces!

I wish she'd just left without signing the papers...it's just too final and scary for me😔
Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Exactlyyyyy!!!
Me toooo Dii!
In school, I'll be on the verge of tears!!
Don't want that!
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Yup Di, thats there divorce done!
Yeaah, islamic divorces are a really long process, but with this its just sign and go!
Yeaah, I too think her signing the divorce papers was quite extreme ... So now, they'd HAVE to marry again to get back together again, which MEANS, OMV DI!!!

I GOT ITT!
I GOT ITTT!!!

THEY'LL FALL IN LOVE
THEN THEY'LL HAVE TO GET MARRIED TO GET BACK TOGETHER!!
AND THEN, WE'LL GET TO SEE A SUHAAAAG RAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

AAAAA DIIII, THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!
anjaani07 thumbnail
LOLZ OMGG THERE'S THAT SILVER LINING!!! LMAOO!!! Thanks Faizuu, love you sooo much!!

Aww ur just sooo cute jaan! I think eventually that's what we'll get, waaay down the line, it'll just be a long, process getting us there is all😉

OK jaan, i really have to go to bed, i won't sleep i dont think with all this in my head but i have work early tomoro so need to at least try...

Will hopefully see u tomoro jaan, and hope the epi tomoro is good we'll both be in better moods too! Take care, goodnight and sweet sweet nivren and kinny dreams xx

Love You to bits lil sis🤗

Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW DIIIIIIIIIIII!!
SEEE NOW THAT JUST TOTALLY HAS CHANGED MY MOOD!!!

Awwwwwwwww LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!
Sleeep well Dii, Sweet Kinny dreams!!!
🤗
Take  care and goodnight!!!
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys.... Just read ur post and I too feel the same pain... I am so upset with CTs to have ruined the whole love story and show that everything was a fake. I till can't believe Viren doesn't love nivi. The biggest proof was he just thinking any their happy moments when he walked out after the confrontation of the stalker drama. Why would he imagining those moments it he didn't love her? They both are in love and just not ready to say it bec of their guilt and ego. Nivi was so happy and glowing on the shivratri vrat.... And those concerns when Viren was in pain... Helping him doing things.... And specially the coffee scene... And she crying seeing Viren crying when he looks at the collage. She was hurt when Viren threw her valentine gift.... Did she do this for family.... I thinks the CTs think we are stupid and we will accept anything what they say. Now Hl and cc will again gt together to make sure nivi downy return.
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sahuja agree with you they just ruined the Viren's character now saying he will have to realize first. I want to see him working not feeling guilty again. He has asked sorry from family and will go and ask sorry from Nivi too.
Please show something that we can feel proud of Viren too. Till what time we will see him in dark light only.