Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Cool diya and ofcourse, 31 is still jawaan yaar😉
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Anisha and Asma, call me Diya only, that would be better, am still Jawaan,  yaar, not married, still single, so am still jawaan, 
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anjaani07

LMAOO ur so cute sweetie, ur not a fatty at all!!

Y'know i go through phases where i'll sleep a lot for some time and then weeks where i'll hardly get any sleep. like 3/4 hours a night!! I would love to be able to just zonk out whenever but that's just not me unfortunately!

Awww so sweet Di. 

Aww bless you Di love you. Di looks at the positives the longer your awake the longer you can watch Viren HEHEH and then when you sleep have sweet dreams of him xx
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Okayyy Diya it is then so cute!!! Ohh you were going to go na? we kept you hanging lol sorry sis x
anjaani07 thumbnail
Hehe Anisha thanks for showing me the positives and that's exactly what i do when i'm awake and asleep LMAOO!!
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok Dears yes am going now,  Will chat with u all tomorrow, 
Anisha_91 thumbnail
LOL Di knew it hehe me too Di i do that as well LOL. Its Viren/Kinny madness heheh 

Oooohhh Di i'll be off now, gotta finish some college work and then make my bro something to eat and then i'll head off to bed for a stupid EARLY start lesson arrggghhh lol. Take care Di, good night and sweet Kinny dreams Love you Di x x
anjaani07 thumbnail
Cool Anisha, i think im going now too! Will see u tomoro jaan, take care and sweet kinny dreamz. Love youu xx
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Everyone!!!

OMV, Today's episode was just ... so, heart wernching, both for Viren and Nivi.
It was too too emotional for me, and I never cry on stuff, but today's  episode made me cry for a whole hour ... And I still can't stop crying.
Why is it that Nivi always has to go through all this pain? Why is it that when one happiness enters Viren's life, a sadness comes with it?

I never in my wildest dreams thought that Nvi would too divorce Viren, just when Viren's good days had started! I had never dreamt of Nivi being so helpless ever!

God knows whats gonna happen next ... but it was just too too emotional. Viren, why oh why didn't you just say it to Nivi that you want her to stay?

And CC, I just felt like strangling her!

I reallly dont know how the story will unfold now.
The article says Viren's gonna go and try to get Nivi, but NT, KS and Nivi herself will refuse. Then one of the Sood members themselves will help Viren in realising his love for Nivi? Who? Siddharth, DS, YD, VD, Divya ... CC? God knows ...

And how soon is "soon"? ...
It was just heartbreak ... Okay, a seperation is understandable, but a divorce?
Stupid tears won't stop falling ... 😭
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it seems all go and sleep ok guys c u 2morrow
happy dreams love u alll🤗