Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ya Girls even I don't want to see sulking Viren or someone else giving him directions to do what he wants to do. I want him to do everything by himself like he did before. I want multitasker Viren back.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Everything is a FAKE/LIE

Viren's Part
The article says Viren does not Love Nivi, which is difficult to accept. I guess it is because the way Ct's had presented the track. Viren's confession and asking Nivi's hand in marriage when he was not aware of Nivi and Sid. Was he taking revenge for what he was told by CC darling, that NIvi was responsible for DS's heart attack, which seems unlikely. Did his love vanish when he came to know about Nivi and Sid and the revenge plan start?

Viren does not love Nivi but does he care for Nivi? The Cts showed us. Post revelation -
1] Viren remembering the happy moments with Nivi. Why remember Nivi when he has just told her he hates her?
2] Why the look in Nivi's direction when she leaves him alone in the park?
1] the incident in the Club (one may say that he would have helped anyone as human being) but his eyes told a different story 
2] Viren friends for dinner - Nivi burnt her hand, Viren felt the pain
3] In the bedroom - he purposely threw the first aid box, so Nivi could apply the medicine and second she gets diverted and he sleeps on the sofa.
4] He picks his clothes
5] When he donated to charity, he realized that Ds could have gone to prison he repented but the only person his eyes followed was Nivi.

The CT's say this all is FAKE/ LIE

Nivi's Part
I am happy with the Cts for giving us a good justification.
Viren took the decision to divorce Nivi as she was coming in his way which today backfired on him.
But the one statement that Nivi made that she did it for the Soods as being the DIL and not for him, did hurt me. Well going back and thinking about it she probably told him so that it hurts him. I really don't know.
Cause Nivi was the only one person who believed in Viren's goodness,.. who remembered Viren's birthday in all the tension;... it was her decision to be with him and we could see how she cared;... we saw how she came running in the room and held Viren's hand and her words to him;...she was heart broken when the vrat broke and her indirect confession;...she was delighted to do the pooja with Viren.
This is just my thought that Nivi is angry with Viren for what he did but she has started to love Viren.
But the CT's may prove it wrong and say that was FAKE/ LIE.

So now  looking forward to NO FAKE track

Originally posted by: anjaani07

Hey Moni, ur back!! It's ok jaan, i don't mind cos our analysis are always the same naaπŸ˜‰

I really hope they give a flute scene soon jaan, would love it, and yep he does play it when he is upset so that would fit too! I hope that they do leave him to make his own decisions, i don't want any interferance, espcially from his evil mum!

Omg ..Meri dil ki bat ...Me dyin for Beautful flute scene........Wawoo thatz will b Awesome ...😍
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@sahuja Yupp dear even I was happyy tht She finally fought for herself whch Viren always wanted frm beginning even when they were strangers . n he said 2 her when he drugged her tht If U will nt fight for urself then who will ? n 2dy She fought for herself n Viren was in some relief somewhere but as soon as She said dis DIL thng He completlyy went again 2 his guil shell n his courage for confessing again got lost somewhere .

@sakeena awwwww It's okk jaan . Don't b sad
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Ya Girls even I don't want to see sulking Viren or someone else giving him directions to do what he wants to do. I want him to do everything by himself like he did before. I want multitasker Viren back.

Rach i like that: Multitasker Viren Sood!! I would also love to see him back!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

[

I know Anisha even I want that but don't know what they are going to show. Earlier they showed he loves Nivi more than his life but then they turned it in to hatred, On confrontation Nivi confessed Viren suffered the most but later they made his suffering a misunderstanding, Next what will they show his goodness is nothing in front of others.

OMG good pints Rachu your right they have done that, but hopefully the CT's present this track properly 'cos if they don't how will they clear the mess. I guess now that Nivi is in her maayka she will get a job and what not, and i guess we have to wait and see what they show 'cos its always different to what we assume. If they show his goodness is nothing i will go off on one seriously LOL x
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Everything is a FAKE/LIE

Viren's Part
The article says Viren does not Love Nivi, which is difficult to accept. I guess it is because the way Ct's had presented the track. Viren's confession and asking Nivi's hand in marriage when he was not aware of Nivi and Sid. Was he taking revenge for what he was told by CC darling, that NIvi was responsible for DS's heart attack, which seems unlikely. Did his love vanish when he came to know about Nivi and Sid and the revenge plan start?

Viren does not love Nivi but does he care for Nivi? The Cts showed us. Post revelation -
1] Viren remembering the happy moments with Nivi. Why remember Nivi when he has just told her he hates her?
2] Why the look in Nivi's direction when she leaves him alone in the park?
1] the incident in the Club (one may say that he would have helped anyone as human being) but his eyes told a different story 
2] Viren friends for dinner - Nivi burnt her hand, Viren felt the pain
3] In the bedroom - he purposely threw the first aid box, so Nivi could apply the medicine and second she gets diverted and he sleeps on the sofa.
4] He picks his clothes
5] When he donated to charity, he realized that Ds could have gone to prison he repented but the only person his eyes followed was Nivi.

The CT's say this all is FAKE/ LIE

Nivi's Part
I am happy with the Cts for giving us a good justification.
Viren took the decision to divorce Nivi as she was coming in his way which today backfired on him.
But the one statement that Nivi made that she did it for the Soods as being the DIL and not for him, did hurt me. Well going back and thinking about it she probably told him so that it hurts him. I really don't know.
Cause Nivi was the only one person who believed in Viren's goodness,.. who remembered Viren's birthday in all the tension;... it was her decision to be with him and we could see how she cared;... we saw how she came running in the room and held Viren's hand and her words to him;...she was heart broken when the vrat broke and her indirect confession;...she was delighted to do the pooja with Viren.
This is just my thought that Nivi is angry with Viren for what he did but she has started to love Viren.
But the CT's may prove it wrong and say that was FAKE/ LIE.

So now  looking forward to NO FAKE track

Agree Raj they made everything what Viren did for Nivi is fake even his dream sequence was fake. I mean how can they made it fake. I don't want more time for him to realize his love for her he got enough time. Now back to the action.
Anisha_91 thumbnail

MULTITAKER VIREN 
🀣

LOL love it brilliant Rach
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Rach i like that: Multitasker Viren Sood!! I would also love to see him back!

Yupp yupp Yaar SULKING VIREN SOOD is nt at all suit 2 his basic char πŸ˜‰ . Yes Asma our Hotiee sweetu is MULTITASKER JETSPEED SOOD So He definatelyy will do d thngs jet speedly πŸ˜‰

Rachu is ignoring me , didn't say hiii 2 me yet n nor replied 2 my post 😭😭😭😭
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Asma Di the CCBM epi here also raises another point remember when Nivi says 'I know why my fast broke, 'cos Viren can never be mine NEVER' and what she said today just doesn't fit together lol x