Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: anjaani07

Sonia, i agree with everything u said jaan, it's true. I pretty much said similar in my analysis as well. I just don't understand why she said that as her reason for staying back all this time and now deciding to leave. The points u said wud have been easier to believ.

And ur right, Viren confessed his love and ofered to marry her BEFORE he knew about her and Sid right, so how was it ALL for revenge?!

And yep that would be a good title to go back to for the next thread!!

hi amsa...how r u... i was so angry when she just blamed viren for having married her for revenge... how could she forget her reason for all this... she blamed viren and made him the culprit again...i would have really liked to see the truth out right then... to show what game they played in all this.. they r not only fooling them selves by saying this..but also the family members... i agree that what viren did was not right..but she came into this marrigae with whole heartedness was wrong..even today viren kept quiet..and did not say anything abt sidya..and the real reason for all this... again everyone is blaming him...
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: friendforall

Sakeena, Anisha Asma and Reshma, thanks so much Dears to like this new thread,  Should i post it now or wait for tomorrow,  What do I do, u all tell me

you can post it now .........or whatever you wish dear........ 😊
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Diya, yep its up to u, if u post it we'll  move there once we get to 150 pages here, only 25 more to go and im sure we'll get there soon!!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

Me Fine janu..but feeling sad For Nivren sp Viren......😔

and i Think i hurt Ashlyy jaan..Becz i said Nivi is Selfish.....awwwwwww me so bad na...

Heyy aww me too sad about their separation bless them. Awww kya hua? Don't worry sweetie i'm sure she isn't mad. I'm sure she is fine and your not bad pagli its just what you think everyones opinion is considered here. But i wouldn't call Nivi selfish 'cos she isn't she always thinks about others b4 her. but if thats what you feel i have no problem with your POV ðŸ¤— x
Asmaaaaa Diyaaaaaa.Anoshhhhhhh just Need hug..🤗🤗
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok my Dears I will post it now only so that once 150pages are complete we can shift there

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

Asmaaaaa Diyaaaaaa.Anoshhhhhhh just Need hug..🤗🤗

Sakeena!!

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Rachuu are you online sweetie? x

Yep Anisha I am online I really liked Nivi's dialogs though.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awwww Sakeena 

🤗   ðŸ¤—   ðŸ¤—   ðŸ¤—

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Heyy aww me too sad about their separation bless them. Awww kya hua? Don't worry sweetie i'm sure she isn't mad. I'm sure she is fine and your not bad pagli its just what you think everyones opinion is considered here. But i wouldn't call Nivi selfish 'cos she isn't she always thinks about others b4 her. but if thats what you feel i have no problem with your POV ðŸ¤— x

u know y i felt shez selfish..i just find her she just love her Family ............thatz a good thing ...but isnt viren also frm her family...but i dnt mind nivi ..i like her...😆..but i love Viren...😆

i'm acting like Divya now....😲🤔😆