Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Aww Jafrin Bye jaan, take care sweet dreams love u x
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi moni dear........hw r you...........long time......
.yes dear........  I too was crying today......... it was an emotional episode..........
and my heart went to nivi.....poor dear.......... I want to see her smiling face for once......OMG............
Edited by Resh..... - 13 years ago
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: no-tears

hi guys any new?

Heyyy sweetie x
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi all... thanks for agreeing that nivi was also to blame for this marriage..and just not viren... she was presurrized..but finally it was her decision... he could not force her if she didnt want to... but i really hope cts give us an explanation of what mess they have created... he didnt even know abt nivi's past when he propsed nivi and asked nt dadi for her hand... so how come he married for revenge... and all that nivi did was for family...and not for viren.. is too hard to digest now.. why would she do it for the family..if in her heart she didnt believe he was good.. her dialogue where she said that she had seen viren's real self..and his good heart..was all fake...i dont believe it..she had fallen for him beofre all this happened...and i cant digest the glow and happiness she had on her face when fasting for viren on maha shivratri..was fake... all i can say that the next title of our nivren thread takes us back to where we all started.....

Nivren: Pyar hokar bhi inkar kyu hain?

i would have been so happy to hear all what nivi said ..and more like she had started to trust him...started to believe in him...she had started to realise that she could again fall in love...but with all this she feels like she has been cheated...instead of saying what she did was just for family... it could have been so much better and impactful... and hearing this viren would have been more shameful... of what he has done..but with all dialogues that nivi said...abt doing it for family..really ruined it somewhere...
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi anisha h r u sweeti? 2 day epso is such sad right
😭😭 just by Reading updates .......Poor Viren..Hez the Bad ..sab ache hai viren Hi bura hai nalyak hai...😭😭

Bye jafrinaa..and hiiii all.........😊

😭
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

😭😭 just by Reading updates .......Poor Viren..Hez the Bad ..sab ache hai viren Hi bura hai nalyak hai...😭😭

Bye jafrinaa..and hiiii all.........😊

😭

i think vir must said to nivi that he loves her why he can't do thisπŸ˜•
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Girls since this thread will be completed soon I am starting a new thread : Nivren: Kab Meetengee yeh Dooriyan, (and this will be our 36th Nivren Thread) Hope u all like the title, Raj requested me to start the new thread this time,  Hope all of u like the title, since now they have seperated and there is distance between them so this title came to my mind,  to give me ur Idea how u think about it
Edited by friendforall - 13 years ago
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: no-tears

hi anisha h r u sweeti? 2 day epso is such sad right

Heyy I'm fine sweetie, how are you?
OMG tell me about it it was extremely heart breaking. Poor NivRen felt for both loadz Viren was just so gutted hearing everything x
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Hey Girls since this thread will be completed soon I am starting a new thread : Nivren: Kab Meetengee yeh Dooriyan, (and this will be our 36th Nivren Thread) Hope u all like the title, Raj requested me to start the new thread this time,  Hope all of u like the title, since now they have seperated and there is distance between them so this title came to my mind,  to give me ur Idea how u think about it

great diya wait it πŸ˜›