NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) - Page 89

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by anjaani07

Aww thanks so much sweetie! I didn't go through it scene by scene today cos it just felt too painful for me! I'm so glad u enjoyed it and agreed jaan🤗

I just read urs too sweetie and wow it was awesome! I loved how u explained Viren's feelings too. Y'know, I thought he almost looked like he was having an out of body experience, like it was happening but he wasn't there u know?! It's gonna hit him soon and that'll be hard to watch but also amazing by Kinny!

Awww Di thank you ðŸ¤—
Of course Di and we aren't accusing Nivi its just some points to disagree with I understand her pain and everything 'cos she has gone though a lot and her points were also reasonable. But her way of conveying it wasn't right. Ooooh Di i EXACTLY understand what you meant it did look like that i totally get you KINNY YOUR FAB!! x

Diya! Hey jaan, i'm good thanks, feeling much better after i wrote out my thoughts, it's actually very therapeutic😉 How're u sweetie?

Yep i think there was the same thing with 2 conflicting articles a while back and since then i'm a bit wary of believing them!

Hey Asma Jaanu am fine Dear, Even I am feeling annoyed, but read urs and Anishas Analysis and felt better, I want to be positive now, and hope we get back some lovely moments of Nivren

Yep i agree on both points, it was good to see Nivi standing up for herself cos we've always wanted that - even Viren wanted that from her from the start!

Aww that was so painful his face when she said that was hurt and it hurt to hear her say it. I just don't understand that cos then her actions dont make sense? I mean, if she knew she was leaving him all along and that it was all for the family, then why was she so upset when her vrat broke? It doesn't add up right? She shouldn't have minded so much if that was her reasoning all along.
the cts havent really given an explantion to anything she was so happy on his bday she sat by him in hospital she got upset wen he didnt take her gift she cried wen he wanted divorce wat was all dat about
Hello gals hu r u all ?

@Asma

Jaan Will u mind if u include my name 2 in ur analysis dear . remember one day u were telling me tht I cn give my name 2 ur analysis . I m so depresed by 2dy's epi tht I don't hav courage 2 write anythng . I m already cryng by seeng Viren n Nivi in dis halat n Ur analysis made me more emotional . So dear I hope u would nt mind if I call ur analysis as mine 2 .

Jan i can't agrre more n Hu much i loved it no need 2 say tht . I completlyy agrre wid ur each n every word . I 2 don't agrre wid Nivi tht Why she tell 2dy again 2 Viren tht All shs did till now was for family . n U know dis was d most hitting Dialogue whch strike Viren n He just became shut . all we could see was guilt , guilt n guilt . So much tht he couldn't see in her eyes .
Hu suddenly he stooped while takng his name when he ws naming all . So painful .

I agrre wid u n rachu ,2dy once again Viren was shown as a culprit infront of every1 . n rest of all escaped once again n became gd soul . I also Agrre Why Nivi only pointed n blamed Viren for marrigge ? Did she forget why she got married 2 Viren ? then Hu could she blame only Viren for marrigge ? She was equaally responsible for it . Rest i agrre whtever Nivi said as She was rght . n had full rght 2 vent out whch she wanted 2 frm longg time .

oh dear d last FB scene was painful for me 2 see . They showed tht Nivi entered in d house as Viren's Wife But now she is gong as Sood's bahu .

Yaar like U i m also veryy excited 2 see Viren's tadap n d Viren whom i know , Will do zameen aasmaan ek for getting his love . Dear I m dyngg 2 see his Flute sceen . Imagine He is playing Flute in terrace n nivi comes out n both hav eyelock session . Ohh it will  b so gd naa . n I would love 2 see somethng like hina said .

Neha did Fab job 2dy n Kinshuk asusual was amazing . Like I said , he is such a brilliant Actor , he doesn't need dialogues 2 expreess anythng , hIs expressions n eyes r enough n tht is wht he did 2dy . He potrayed guilt n shock n pain so beautifully .
Originally posted by Resh.....

There is one thing anisha.........nivi never lied to Viren.......... there is nothing about her that Viren doesn't know........ but Viren was using her throughout for revenge.......... and nivi is really hurt by this...........

Yes Jaan i agre with that Nivi was positive ever since the beginning and she also told him everything related to her. He was the one who kept his side hidden. I understand that that has hurt her a lot, 'cos after all what can be worser than finding out that x

Yep i agree on both points, it was good to see Nivi standing up for herself cos we've always wanted that - even Viren wanted that from her from the start!

Aww that was so painful his face when she said that was hurt and it hurt to hear her say it. I just don't understand that cos then her actions dont make sense? I mean, if she knew she was leaving him all along and that it was all for the family, then why was she so upset when her vrat broke? It doesn't add up right? She shouldn't have minded so much if that was her reasoning all along.

I too agree. Thats something which can't be understood........... her love for Viren had come out in different occasions....like during the accident,vrat etc......... she was genuinely concerned about him............ but still why she said that.........😕
Originally posted by Resh.....

I too agree. Thats something which can't be understood........... her love for Viren had come out in different occasions....like during the accident,vrat etc......... she was genuinely concerned about him............ but still why she said that.........😕

Exactly Jaan thats the point, she just denied doing anything for his sake which was painful to hear 'cos she actually did it for him but said it was for the family x
Aww Moni i was waiting for u sweetie!!!🤗🤗 I knew u wud be upset after the epi today.  Of course jaan, i'll go back and edit it and add ur name, what do u think?!😉

I agree, it was so painful to hear her say that it was all for the family's sake and not his! And poor Viren, his face You know, if it was all for then her actions dont make sense to me. I mean, if she knew she was leaving him all along then why was she so upset when her vrat broke? She shouldn't have minded so much if that was her reasoning all along. I was just so confused by that today!

And the flashback scene, ouch i just felt that so badly😭

I can't wait to see the tarap and how Viren will manoify Nivi because our Viren is an expert at that naa? Ooooh a flute scene, OMG they HAVE to give us that, i will die if it happens!!
bii all
i will be going now
tc sweet kinny dreams
love u

Ok jafrina, see u tomoro, sweet kinny dreamz jaan xx