Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Diya! Hey jaan, i'm good thanks, feeling much better after i wrote out my thoughts, it's actually very therapeutic😉 How're u sweetie?

Yep i think there was the same thing with 2 conflicting articles a while back and since then i'm a bit wary of believing them!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aaaah Im back!!! Will read it now yippee x
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anisha!! Hi jaan, how're u? 🤗 hope u like it!!
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Anisha!! Hi jaan, how're u? 🤗 hope u like it!!

hey Asma jaan, where is the analysis? I can't find it dear........... help..........😊
anjaani07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Resh.....

hey Asma jaan, where is the analysis? I can't find it dear........... help..........😊

If u meant my analysis i think it's on page 112? Or 111😊
Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
Anisha_91 thumbnail
OH MY ASMA DI!!! what an AMAZING analysis. and Di i deffo agree with you, Nivi also married Vien for a reason and she was making Viren as the bad one. I understand what he did was wrong and i'm not saying that it justifies his actions but yes i agree Nivi also married Virne for a reason i assume she didn't say it then 'cos SidYa were present there and it would lead to further misunderstandings just when everything got sorted our in the family. But yes they both got married to each other for a reason, and Viren knew hers just she didn't know his. DI LOVED your analysis x 
Anisha_91 thumbnail
I loved how Nivi stood up for self through, it was different and we always wanted to see a more stronger Nivi which we did so that was a good thing. Di what hurt me was when she just clearly said that she didn't do it for him but the family. that was pretty sad and he was also hurt hearing that the poor guys x
anjaani07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

OH MY ASMA DI!!! what an AMAZING analysis. and Di i deffo agree with you, Nivi also married Vien for a reason and she was making Viren as the bad one. I understand what he did was wrong and i'm not saying that it justifies his actions but yes i agree Nivi also married Virne for a reason i assume she didn't say it then 'cos SidYa were present there and it would lead to further misunderstandings just when everything got sorted our in the family. But yes they both got married to each other for a reason, and Viren knew hers just she didn't know his. DI LOVED your analysis x 

Aww thanks so much sweetie! I didn't go through it scene by scene today cos it just felt too painful for me! I'm so glad u enjoyed it and agreed jaan🤗

I just read urs too sweetie and wow it was awesome! I loved how u explained Viren's feelings too. Y'know, I thought he almost looked like he was having an out of body experience, like it was happening but he wasn't there u know?! It's gonna hit him soon and that'll be hard to watch but also amazing by Kinny!
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There is one thing anisha.........nivi never lied to Viren.......... there is nothing about her that Viren doesn't know........ but Viren was using her throughout for revenge.......... and nivi is really hurt by this...........
anjaani07 thumbnail

I loved how Nivi stood up for self through, it was different and we always wanted to see a more stronger Nivi which we did so that was a good thing. Di what hurt me was when she just clearly said that she didn't do it for him but the family. that was pretty sad and he was also hurt hearing that the poor guys x

Yep i agree on both points, it was good to see Nivi standing up for herself cos we've always wanted that - even Viren wanted that from her from the start!

Aww that was so painful his face when she said that was hurt and it hurt to hear her say it. I just don't understand that cos then her actions dont make sense? I mean, if she knew she was leaving him all along and that it was all for the family, then why was she so upset when her vrat broke? It doesn't add up right? She shouldn't have minded so much if that was her reasoning all along.