please add me in your nivreniacs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
ASMA jaani Awsome fab prfct Analysis ..but i didnt watchd the epi And I Won today for sure And tomm i will for Sure Only for Kinshu ..me just Sad :(
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Aww i'm dying to see Viren play the flute again, i even wrote scenes about it cos i couldn't wait😳 I hope it actually happens soon...

Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjaani07

Hey jafrina, thansx sweetie! Yep i know what u mean, there's probably no point in wondering why the CT's do anything but we cant help it lolzz!!

I just hope they dont take too long on the separation and we get to see some good scenes of the Nivren tarap and how Viren wins her back!

Agree........... it would be really worth seeing how Viren wins her back...........and  it has been a long time since we have got a Nivren song sequence........... I am dying to see one.........
Edited by Resh..... - 13 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Hey Sakeena, howre u? 🤗

Thanks for liking it jaan, i just couldnt go thru it scene by scene today cos it was too painful! I do get that now we can hopefully move on but i just hope it doesnt take too long! Have tissues ready when u watch it sweetie xx
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hey Asma loved your analysis very much it's really beautiful. I loved Nivi's stand and her decisions. She did actually whatever was required but what they are making out of Viren. They make him culprit everytime when they will show him getting rewards for his good deeds too. Whether a day will come when others will say unhone Viren ko galat samja and he is gem, he is proud of family, they did wrong to him. Till when they will call him shame of family a person who is accepted by family as it is not because he is good. No one actually felt what they did was wrong but Viren's mistakes come on the highlights. 
anjaani07 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Asma loved your analysis very much it's really beautiful. I loved Nivi's stand and her decisions. She did actually whatever was required but what they are making out of Viren. They make him culprit everytime when they will show him getting rewards for his good deeds too. Whether a day will come when others will say unhone Viren ko galat samja and he is gem, he is proud of family, they did wrong to him. Till when they will call him shame of family a person who is accepted by family as it is not because he is good. No one actually felt what they did was wrong but Viren's mistakes come on the highlights. 

Hi Rachu, how're u?🤗

Thanks jaan, im glad u liked it and understand my point about Viren. It's just not fair in my eyes to do that only to him when the rest of the evil bunch are getting away with it. And ur right, will there be a day when they acknowledge that Viren isn't a dissappointment but a gem of a person?! I don't know the answer but i really hope so.

Hey Rach, u finally got ur separation track jaan! I'm really hoping they handle it well because they could make it amazing if they do it right! I hate putting my faith in these CT's but aur kya kare?!
I Will tomorr ..Me ok janu
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Resh.....

oops Diya............ they are saying that it will take a period of time............. how much time will they
actually take......😭..........

I really dont know Dear, I hope not too long I want it t be just a few days, not months,
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i just read the article so it will take long before we see them together again. and now viren has 2 get past dadi and keshav.
it says sum1 will make him relise his love for nivi altough most of de peole think its gonna be vandana i hav a feeling its gonna be sid