NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) - Page 85

Posted: 13 years ago
Heyyy girls i'll be off for like 20-25 mins gotta go and pray. Chat to you guys soon.

Asma Di i just saw your analysis but couldn't finish reading it, after i finish praying i'll come and read it chat to you then Di.

In a bit girls hopefully i catch you all online x
Hey Hina here is the Link which  is for today,

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638431
Originally posted by pipicat

i just hope taht by some small mircle he plays teh flute at night toomrow and nivi heras it and comes to teh window.. it's raining and viren's tears blend with the rain

yes this kinds of scenes are what I am expecting............ which finally leads to the revelation in them that they love each other..........
Hey jafrina, thansx sweetie! Yep i know what u mean, there's probably no point in wondering why the CT's do anything but we cant help it lolzz!!

I just hope they dont take too long on the separation and we get to see some good scenes of the Nivren tarap and how Viren wins her back!
 come on girls lets fasten our belst for atime of our lives.. we jsut might get our viren bcak
non of them have really said those words to eachother....... i think only the flute can do that now
Hey hina! Yaay jaan that;s the positive attitude we need😉

I read b4 u were down and considering quitting the show? Don't do that sweets, we gotta have faith and u have us naa🤗
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey Hina here is the Link which  is for today,

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1638431

oops Diya............ they are saying that it will take a period of time............. how much time will they
actually take......😭..........
Originally posted by anjaani07

Hey jafrina, thansx sweetie! Yep i know what u mean, there's probably no point in wondering why the CT's do anything but we cant help it lolzz!!

I just hope they dont take too long on the separation and we get to see some good scenes of the Nivren tarap and how Viren wins her back!
yeh now thats all there is 2 look forward 2 the tadap the way he brings her back and realisation. those scenes should be good
something always told me it's kind of binding force .. like when eh played teh flute after his confessed of his love to nivi before sid's marriage