Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pipicat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
If think for amomnet then yes both were fake in their marriage nviv married so taht sid could be ahppy not viren .. viren married to take reveange
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey why are we blaming Viren and Nivi, they do and speak what the CTs tell them to do, We should blame the CT for spoiling the track, Its really sad they have spoiled this track,  and the whole show,  Its going to get worse now am sure about it, unless the CT do something soon and get back Nivren soon, because we cannot see them seperated
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Heyyy Jafrin How are you sweetie?? ðŸ¤—

Aww thanks jaan for liking it x

Ohh jaan tell me about it, it was very heartbreaking felt bad for both. But don't worry jaan it will be nice to watch cos we will see some beautiful, cute tadap scenes of NivRen which will be a pleasure to watch, and soon we will get our NivRen back will miss them but the end result will be positive and all for the best 'cos then Viren will realise the importance of Nivi in his life and they shall be back together soon i can't wait seriously. But today was indeed very sad. I love NivRen x
pipicat thumbnail
now both will work to get their realtionhsip in place
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey everyone, just watched the epi and i feel a little drained after crying most of the way thru it😭 I don't have the heart to write a full scene by scene analysis today girls sorry so will just say some main points which got me and i'm sure i'll ramble on as usual!

I enjoyed the epi and i'm glad Nivi finally let out how she felt to Viren as it was long due but i didn't agree with some points she made also. I've read a few comments earlier today so i know some of u will agree with me and some won't. Sorry if my comments offend anyone, it's not my intention, just need to vent. Firstly, I don't see why Nivi said only Viren came into the marriage for the wrong reasons as neither did she really: she married him for her sisters happiness, so that theSidya marriage happened and remained; the only difference was Viren knew about her reasons but she didn't know about his. I'm not saying this makes what Viren did right, it's not but just that she didn't mention her part. I suppose that she didn't want to cause more problems with the Sid issue coming out so it probably was better that she didn't and i'm just too sensitive!

Secondly when she said she did everything up till now not for Viren but as the daughter in law of the house it just felt wrong to me because then her actions such as staying over at the hospital, being heart-broken when her vrat broke and even saying to KS and all that she wants to stay and make her marriage successful, what was all that? It all just seems pointless to me now😔

I really hate the CT's for what they've done to nivren...it was a beautiful love and we all fell in love with it and now they're telling us it was fake and meant nothing?! I still refuse to believe that, i just CAN'T! Call me stupid and blind and dumb but i can't; I still have the blind faith that somewhere deep down it was real for Viren and he will realise that at some point (hopefully SOON!) once the reality of Nivi being gone sinks in...(and i can't wait to watch that!)

Again, everything is Viren's fault, it's like a running theme in the show now (good job CT's, eye roll) they've made him the culprit again, DS askd Viren first 'did u do/say something to make her do this?' I'm sick of asking: what about all the things everyone else has done? CC/JW/HL? Why do NONE of these people get blamed or get what's coming to them? None of their deeds come to light, they get off scott free! Instead all their wrongdoings are brushed under the carpet and we see Viren again in the spotlight as being in the wrong. Nivi even must realise this as she says to DS to please not blame Viren because she made the decision on her own.

I agree with what Nivi said to Viren, that he broke her trust and how can she stay in the house when the marriage was based on lies. All the while Nivi speaks Viren doesn't say a word, his guilt and shame are clear on his face and at times he can't even look her in the eye. He is stunned and looked a bit shell shocked like he had no idea what to do now. She says in his anger he told the truth about wanting a divorce and that she's doing her duty as a wife by granting it. But was that what he truly wanted? It didn't seem like it to me altho Viren says nothing as she hands over the papers and he stares at them. He never expected Nivi to sign those papers that much was clear. But she has and now he'll have to deal with it an face the consequences of living without her.

I read the article which says Viren hasn't realised his love for Nivi and i suppose from today, it seems as tho he hasn't. He will realise it soon enough (because i still believe!) but knowing the CT's it will be dragged out for a while so get ready for more tears and plotting from CC who BTW, today was an unspeakable word which if i write i'll get banned for life so u will have to guess it!😡 She couldn't wait till Nivi left and u can almost see her evil mind working! Honestly, if and when that woman tries to brainwash Viren, i will be SO annoyed, my whole analysis will just be bleeped out because i'll be so spitting mad!

When they showed the flashback scene right at the end: of the night of their marriage and Viren saying even if the family never accepts her, she will always be his wife...aaaah it just was so painful, it's like they're stabbing us with old nivren scenes to just rub salt in the wounds😭 

It was such a heart-breaking episode and i felt so bad for the both of them. Neha was amazing today in her every line and i think Kinny showed the shock and numbness perfectly. It hasn't hit Viren yet but it will and then when it does, Kinny will portray that fantastically too i have no doubt!

So, to wrap up my not so good analysis, I guess now we have to wait till Viren realises and then tries to get Nivi back...oh god how long will they make us suffer along with nivren while we wait?! Sorry if it was depressing, i do have some hope still buried away (i know i'm totally crazy) that they at least handle showing Viren's tarap well...i can hope for that right?! And I'm actually feeling excited to see the how Viren will try to get Nivi back, i just hope that the wait isn't too long!!

Anyway, i hope u found it interesting jaans, glad for the chance to vent, love you xx 

EDIT: PS This one's from both me and Moni as she was too down after the epi to write one and agreed with my points so it's a joint analysis from us!! 🤗🤗
Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
pipicat thumbnail
but iam still confused ..  i have to do an analysis of soem daat tommrow dont know how i will..
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Hey why are we blaming Viren and Nivi, they do and speak what the CTs tell them to do, We should blame the CT for spoiling the track, Its really sad they have spoiled this track,  and the whole show,  Its going to get worse now am sure about it, unless the CT do something soon and get back Nivren soon, because we cannot see them seperated

oh Raj........... lets look at the positive side of separation.......... just think Viren missing nivi
like hell and trying to get her back............ the only thing is that CTs should not drag this track.........
Anosh Meri Jaan Fab Analysis Muah ..
-Jafrina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Heyyy Jafrin How are you sweetie?? ðŸ¤—

Aww thanks jaan for liking it x

Ohh jaan tell me about it, it was very heartbreaking felt bad for both. But don't worry jaan it will be nice to watch cos we will see some beautiful, cute tadap scenes of NivRen which will be a pleasure to watch, and soon we will get our NivRen back will miss them but the end result will be positive and all for the best 'cos then Viren will realise the importance of Nivi in his life and they shall be back together soon i can't wait seriously. But today was indeed very sad. I love NivRen x

im great wat bout u
im hoping dat day wen they becum 1 will cum soon and i want it 2 be the best ep ever
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Resh.....

oh Raj........... lets look at the positive side of separation.......... just think Viren missing nivi
like hell and trying to get her back............ the only thing is that CTs should not drag this track.........

Hey Reshma I am Diya not Raj