Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Diya

I hope the CTs don't stretch this separation.
If they it just shows that they don't have any talent to write scripts.They should come to our forum and we will give plenty of scripts with better dialogues than theirs

I so agree with u Raj, I want to scream and tell the CT to please change this track, We want our Nivren back soon, PLease all the articles are so misleading,  First they said Viren will turn psycho as he is too much in love with Nivi, then they show Viren as Stalker and he does not care for Nivi, then Viren revealed to family and tells Nivi he hates her, Viren;s accident and he gets close to his family, and after that Nivi will try to make place in his heart for her, yesterday they said Nivi will leave Sood house but it will be interesting to watch what makes her stay back and we will get to see romantic moments between Nivren and now today they say Nivi leaves the house and Viren does not even know he loves Nivi and this realisation will come after a period of time,

What crap is all this, When he will realise after she is gone forever, or after CC plays her evil games again
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
diya dear...never believe  90% of  d articles' content...dats d only way to avoild tension here...
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
got to go gals......sorry  cannot discuss things anymore r8 now.....will be back 2morrow...love u all .....good night.....πŸ€—
From All The updatez ..I Find Nivi Very Selfish.. she also marry VIREN just For Her Sis Happness ..and Now i Feel what She Did For Viren becz she Just Want her Sis's Sasural Mebrz Happy if thy Happy Thn Her Sis Also Happy...Awww Poor viren ..πŸ˜”
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

diya dear...never believe  90% of  d articles' content...dats d only way to avoild tension here...

I agree with u Ashly Dear,  I think I should stop believing in these article, they just mislead us and nothng else
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ashred12

U said it Anju....

My POV...
In anger n hurt we often say things which may/maynot be true.
Nivi do love Viren n viceversa.
But she needed to get out of sood house so she had to say hurting things. And watever she said was true, dats y Viren was speechless. Did u notice how Viren was going to say he too dont want her to go but stopped fast ? Nivi saw it, n it hurt her more. Coz Viren didnt make much effort to apologize to her or try to make up for his mistakes. N he's still in guilt , so he cant say it out dat he wants her.
Viren was first consumed by hatred, now guilt. In both cases, the love has gone hidden. She knows dat they both need time n space.

hope i made some sense....

Ashley you are making sense.
Viren is full of guilt as he knows very well what he did to Nivi was wrong. It was easy for him to apologize to the family. But it is not easy for him to apologize or better still beg forgiveness from Nivi.

He will have start form scratch to gain her confidence and love and naturally he is going to need a mediator.

LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
guys good night and wish 2 all happy dreams love u allπŸ˜›
wadi..doll thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
todays epi was  soo good and sad loved nivi today ...................
thankz ashly  for the wonderful update
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sakeena dear..i disagree...if nivi was selfish, she wud've left viren wen she came to know his truth...but she took pains to get him back to his family...den only she is leaving...i'd say viren is selfish, he forgot nivi wen he got back his family, even wen he knew it was nivi who reunited him with his family....
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Ashley you are making sense.
Viren is full of guilt as he knows very well what he did to Nivi was wrong. It was easy for him to apologize to the family. But it is not easy for him to apologize or better still beg forgiveness from Nivi.

He will have start form scratch to gain her confidence and love and naturally he is going to need a mediator.

I agree with u Raj, Viren will have to work very hard to win back Nivi, but again my question comes what about CC, she will play her evil games here, She will not let this happen this is why am scared now, I dont want this to happenCC will manipulate Viren in such a way which will make him agreee to get married again, am sure she will get a girl in the house to spend a few days it could be her good friend's daughter, CC will surely do this