Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) - Page 79

anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sahuja

Seriously guys, what was Nivi talking about? She didn't marry Viren for the right reasons. She married him so that Sid and Divya's marriage would be saved. She ALSO married for the wrong reasons and her part of the marriage was a lie too, farq sirf itna hai ke Viren knew why she married him and she didn't know why he married her.

The point is they both started the marriage on wrong grounds and she only pointed her finger at Viren today. Yes, Viren is to blame for what he did. I'm not taking away from that and Nivi's decision to leave is correct, but when she questioned Viren, she only pointed at him. I know she told Dadashaheb not to blame Viren, but she blamed him before she left.

Sonia, I have posted in the thread open by Rahm..about the same thing... I disagree with you here... She did not marry for wrong reasons... She was forced to marry Viren by him. She left his hand when they were walking and he took her hand again and in temple when she realized what was Viren upto she refused and agrued with him but his reasons made her change her mind as she did not want to be the one because of whom Sid and Divya even though married do not live like husband-wife.. Once she was in marriage she did it with 100%. Her past was not hidden from Viren but Viren hid everything, his motive... So his were the wrong intentions not Nivi's. As soon as she got married she started her duty as wife and bahu and requested VIren to go back to family as she did not want him to miss out on his family because of her...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sap_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Well Sonia

Let me put it this way

We spent our time since October 2010 to see that everything CT's showed was A BIG FAKE.

agreed with u dear... we waste more then 6 m... in a fake love story....viren will realise?????????????wat to realise??????? hw many guys will cm into nivis life... there was a serial on NDTV imagine calied jyoti... ist she had a lovr.. who cheated her... they she married a perfect person... then lose her... then after few more months met a guy... fall in love with him & marry him... r CT going the same way... indian sanskar????????? heeeeeeeee........heeeeeeeee....

even after knowing that he is stalker... i always hoped he did it for his love.... but now?????????/ really want to kill CT's...

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@sap_s  I agree with u, even I am havng the same feelings about the CT, am not being able to digest this track,  I really hope now the  CTs dont take 3-4 monhs for Viren to realise he loves Nivi and another 3-4 months to manao her and another 3-4 months to make JAAL,  KS, NT Dadi understand, and another 3-4 months to get married,  

I want that their realisation comes soon because this show has no meaning without them,  And dragging business will be disgusting
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Nivi said today that what she did was for DS and Soods and not for Viren

SO -
1] She celebrated Viren's Birthday for SOODS
2] She stayed with viren in the hospital and also nursed him for SOODS
3] She kept the vrat for SOODS and upset when the vrat broke as that would affect the SOODS
4] She prayed with viren for SOODS
5] The pooja that was kept for Viren was actually for SOODS

A Big OMG

sorry just venting my frustration

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjubala

Sonia, I have posted in the thread open by Rahm..about the same thing... I disagree with you here... She did not marry for wrong reasons... She was forced to marry Viren by him. She left his hand when they were walking and he took her hand again and in temple when she realized what was Viren upto she refused and agrued with him but his reasons made her change her mind as she did not want to be the one because of whom Sid and Divya even though married do not live like husband-wife.. Once she was in marriage she did it with 100%. Her past was not hidden from Viren but Viren hid everything, his motive... So his were the wrong intentions not Nivi's. As soon as she got married she started her duty as wife and bahu and requested VIren to go back to family as she did not want him to miss out on his family because of her...

i dont agree to this anju...sorry but viren presurrized her...but u cant say forced her...the final decision was hers...if she didnot belive in it..she could have gone away...viren wouldnt have married her forcefully... she could have gone back..even aftyer all that drama..her dadi and father both were willing to stop her and accept her...but it was her decision to go ahead... and lets all not forget..she was ready to marry anyone as she said her dadi...kaisa bhi ho..koi bhi ho..mein usse shaadi kar longi... who knows how worse she could have been..

and i saw a post..that sid is a better husband than viren...omg i still dont know what to say abt this..viren atleast had the guts to say the truth when his wife asked him once... he didnot think for a second abt his image...but has sid ever thought abt telling dd the truth... and how can we say he is truthful in his marriage... if nivi and viren are not truthfull..then sid is also not...in all this marriage drama...it was only divya who went into this marriage whole heartedly... accepting sid doesnot love her..but she will change it...
LifeOfTheParty thumbnail
really guys am so sad for each of nivi and verin both are in love so why they do that for thier self or sid pahot ajy boli 2 day and he is right cc seems very happy i really heat her.vir must conv to nivi why he doing this ðŸ˜­
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Nivi said today that what she did was for DS and Soods and not for Viren

SO -
1] She celebrated Viren's Birthday for SOODS
2] She stayed with viren in the hospital and also nursed him for SOODS
3] She kept the vrat for SOODS and upset when the vrat broke as that would affect the SOODS
4] She prayed with viren for SOODS
5] The pooja that was kept for Viren was actually for SOODS

A Big OMG

sorry just venting my frustration

Raj Sweetie,  Its not just u who is frustrated am also like u, I am also gettting frustrated now,  Its becoming unbearable now,  I want the CTs to change this soon now, they have to change this track because we are not going to accept this sort of crap,  We have been wanting our Nivren since so long but now they have seperated them,  Whats all this going,I hope CT understand that we are not happy with this track,
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: friendforall

@sap_s  I agree with u, even I am havng the same feelings about the CT, am not being able to digest this track,  I really hope now the  CTs dont take 3-4 monhs for Viren to realise he loves Nivi and another 3-4 months to manao her and another 3-4 months to make JAAL,  KS, NT Dadi understand, and another 3-4 months to get married,  

I want that their realisation comes soon because this show has no meaning without them,  And dragging business will be disgusting

Diya

I hope the CTs don't stretch this separation.
If they it just shows that they don't have any talent to write scripts.They should come to our forum and we will give plenty of scripts with better dialogues than theirs

CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi.....gals.....

so finally nivii left sood house.....sad......but at d same time ,I'm wid nivi....coz I think viren still not realized what he did 2 her......otherwise he could say sorry 2 her but he did not say that I want dat u should not go....he named everyone but he stopped him when he was almost going 2 name him......so der is no point in staying der .....
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
U said it Anju....

My POV...
In anger n hurt we often say things which may/maynot be true.
Nivi do love Viren n viceversa.
But she needed to get out of sood house so she had to say hurting things. And watever she said was true, dats y Viren was speechless. Did u notice how Viren was going to say he too dont want her to go but stopped fast ? Nivi saw it, n it hurt her more. Coz Viren didnt make much effort to apologize to her or try to make up for his mistakes. N he's still in guilt , so he cant say it out dat he wants her.
Viren was first consumed by hatred, now guilt. In both cases, the love has gone hidden. She knows dat they both need time n space.

hope i made some sense....