Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
I want to see them missing each other,  Specially Viren, he should realise what he had got and now he has lost it,  and I really Wish he does not allow CC to spoil things, I dont want that to happen,  I was always scared that once Nivi leaves CC will be happy and try and find some other girl for Viren, which will once again hurt Nivi, 

I dont want this to happen,  when Viren is starting to realise his love for Nivi CC should not intefere at all in this matter,

sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi all.... i have mixed feelings abt today's episode... first of all ... i am happy that finally nivi spoke her heart... she spoke abt her pain...made viren realise what he did was wrong..and she was hurt... great... start... but i hated to say that why did nivi say that all she did till now was , she did as DIL... i mean if that was the case..why did she make that collage for him, why did she stay all night for viren hospital... why was she crying when her fast was broken..why was she happy when he took her to the mandir... i dont know what to say... i feel cheated..that we spent all this time..to realise that our nivren were actually not a couple and all this was fake..
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

I would have loved Nivi's leaving if they had showed he has realized his love for her but that article I really wish to kill them where he will eventually realize his love for her till then Nivi will be suffering only.

They had actually made him culprit I mean his family made mistakes but they showed them as angel in front of him and he is bad.
DS,YD sent him to boarding away from the family, always taunted him and compared with Sid. But he was the one who in the end showed as culprit other's mistakes are just washed away.
JAAL did manipulations to break Nivi Sid relation and DS condition but their mistakes are also washed away in front of his pretense.
Then Sid did wrong with Nivi and was reason for their wedding and was about to stop his wedding which actually lead Nivi Viren wedding again he was the one who is blamed for that.
Nivi also married him as sacrifice for her sister and that is also forgotten and again he is to be blamed because of his hatred.

I mean they all are making him look more and more bad in front of all who did mistakes.

Rach

Feels like Viren is made a scapegoat.
One think even if the Soods have their lost child back they have not changed. DS asked Viren, whether he did something to Nivi whcih made her take the decision.

Nivi had to tell DS that please do not blame Viren. OMG
It feels like she too knows that Soods will be Soods.

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago
sahuja thumbnail
Seriously guys, what was Nivi talking about? She didn't marry Viren for the right reasons. She married him so that Sid and Divya's marriage would be saved. She ALSO married for the wrong reasons and her part of the marriage was a lie too, farq sirf itna hai ke Viren knew why she married him and she didn't know why he married her.

The point is they both started the marriage on wrong grounds and she only pointed her finger at Viren today. Yes, Viren is to blame for what he did. I'm not taking away from that and Nivi's decision to leave is correct, but when she questioned Viren, she only pointed at him. I know she told Dadashaheb not to blame Viren, but she blamed him before she left.

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahuja

hi all.... i have mixed feelings abt today's episode... first of all ... i am happy that finally nivi spoke her heart... she spoke abt her pain...made viren realise what he did was wrong..and she was hurt... great... start... but i hated to say that why did nivi say that all she did till now was , she did as DIL... i mean if that was the case..why did she make that collage for him, why did she stay all night for viren hospital... why was she crying when her fast was broken..why was she happy when he took her to the mandir... i dont know what to say... i feel cheated..that we spent all this time..to realise that our nivren were actually not a couple and all this was fake..

Well Sonia

Let me put it this way

We spent our time since October 2010 to see that everything CT's showed was A BIG FAKE.

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail

I agree with U Sahuja, all ur points are just what I am thinking, I am getting disgusted with the way the show is going,  They have made a mess our of this show,  How can nIvi say she did all this as a DIL, all ur points are so true,  We are really feeling cheated by the CT, they gave us hope we will get back our Nivren moments soon, and now Nivi leaving this house, saying she will never return,  They have spoiled all our thrill of watching this show,  I wish they don draq the seperation track too much,  I want it to be a short one,  But in first place I was not at all in favour of a seperation track,  because after this CC will play her tricks,  and if Nivi would be there in the Sood house and Nivren would try to mend their relationship she would not have been able to do much, But since Nivi has left she will surely do her evil work again,
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Well Sonia

Let me put it this way

We spent our time since October 2010 to see that everything CT's showed was A BIG FAKE.

I just completely agree with u Raj, I am getting very annoyed now, Not with Viren or Nivi but with the CT,  they have made a mess of this show,  The CT have still not understood what the Viewers want,  We want our Nivren back and that it,
NiViren-Raj thumbnail

Seriously guys, what was Nivi talking about? She didn't marry Viren for the right reasons. She married him so that Sid and Divya's marriage would be saved. She ALSO married for the wrong reasons and her part of the marriage was a lie too, farq sirf itna hai ke Viren knew why she married him and she didn't know why he married her.

The point is they both started the marriage on wrong grounds and she only pointed her finger at Viren today. Yes, Viren is to blame for what he did. I'm not taking away from that and Nivi's decision to leave is correct, but when she questioned Viren, she only pointed at him. I know she told Dadashaheb not to blame Viren, but she blamed him before she left.

Well even if Nivi got into the marriage because of Sid-Divya, Viren knew about it. Nothing was hidden. She also asked for time to accept the marriage. She was honest.

If she would have brought her reason of marriage out that would have caused problems.
sahuja thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Well even if Nivi got into the marriage because of Sid-Divya, Viren knew about it. Nothing was hidden. She also asked for time to accept the marriage. She was honest.

If she would have brought her reason of marriage out that would have caused problems.

so why just blame viren.... she had a purpose to marry him too..if he had one.. only difference was he knew abt her reason and she didnt... OMG... how can she say that she came into this marriage wholeheartedly...bec she didnt...hadnt it been viren..they would have never got to this point... i mean both of them are saying lies..and i am so angry with the cts...to show us this..they have made marriage a joke... they dont even realise what needs to be said... mazak bana kar rakh diya hain...jab chahe shaadi kar lo..jab chahe divorce...
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
I think the CTs don't get it in their brilliant brains that we are not their Saas-Bahu audience