NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) - Page 76

Posted: 13 years ago
Frankly speaking i am getting disgusted as to Why only Nivi has to make sacrifice, she sacrificed Sid for Divya, she has sacrificed Viren because he wanted Divorce,  So what about Nivi what about her happiness,  Everyone just see to what they want, they never thought of Nivi,  Poor Nivi, now CC will see to it that she does not return, So again what about Nivi,  I must say the CT have really ruined such a beautiful show, 
But I really hate the fact because now it was turn for Viren to suffer but they are still making Nivi suffer as Viren ko to apne pyar ka ehsaas hi nahi hai. I just hate this fact I mean I was thinking he will work to get her back par usse pehle usse apne pyar ka ehsaas to ho.
i think both articles are right you see when viren realizes his lover for her then the nivren moments will start .. dadi will be the cupid
Originally posted by friendforall

Frankly speaking i am getting disgusted as to Why only Nivi has to make sacrifice, she sacrificed Sid for Divya, she has sacrificed Viren because he wanted Divorce,  So what about Nivi what about her happiness,  Everyone just see to what they want, they never thought of Nivi,  Poor Nivi, now CC will see to it that she does not return, So again what about Nivi,  I must say the CT have really ruined such a beautiful show, 
I agree for a change I wanted to see Viren's sacrifice for Nivi but again they showed it's Nivi only for making all the sacrifices. I completely agree with you.
Today I liked Sid speaking. Finally one of the Sood realized that all these days they thought only of Viren but they never thought about Nivi.
this story went the same way... what ragav did to siya in na aana is desh meri lado.... 1st flurt with her, then loved her, marry her... then marriage was fake....then revenge... and after almost 9 to 10 months suddenly realise that he loves her.... oh GOd how CT spoled this story day after days... keep it up CT's... the serial will soon be off the air...
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Why they are making only and only Nivi to make sacrifices I am really feeling sad about Nivi leaving and it's really sad they had made her cry cry and cry why can't they show her happy why they had to show Viren like a stupid person who doesn't realize the worth of anything neither family, love or Nivi. I don't understand why they had to make Nivi suffer why can't other's suffer for hevean sake
Hi Rach ðŸ¤—, how r u sweetie? I cried so much today watching the episode. Don't understand what's wrong with Viren, even today he had to be pushed to talk to Nivi, he couldn't go on his own. You are so right that why every time somebody has to make him realize the worth of people, can't he understand on his own? Hated so much that CC again won this time without doing anything, her son has done a work for her this time. 
yes niviv should have stayed and held her ground fought for his love  and soon it would be viren suffering... at teh moment it's only nivi. women of substance dont leave they fight back strong as ever
he better do something extra sweet for her tommrow... he better start the new stalking this time for his love .... his is one thing thye need to speed up
oh I always want a husband like viren... a lover like viren... but now oh god sab lakiyo ko viren jasa logo se bachana... i was never a sid fan... but have a husband like sid is far better then having a hus like viren... at least he is sincar e to his married life... viren proved that he is CC & JW son... only he can do this.. wat he has done... broken our hart.. proved keshew right... cn any1 trust him now... should nivi trust him... even if he realises his love... is this the new face of fero wat Rajan's team seems to give us...