NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) - Page 57

Posted: 13 years ago
gosh yati!!!!!!!!!! viren & nandu?!?!?! not quite applicable for dostana 3 even.... ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
Mim, raj, nadz. n all ....I always say funny things about nandu my bandu n viren.....even I gave them a name NAren.....but I would tell u all a secret of mine ,darling.....I always want nivren n only nivren.....I love them so much....I wish viren would stop nivi.....n they would stay 2gether 4ever......🤗

And if nandu comes between nivren, I would force nandu 2 get married 2 me....u know i'll secrifice myself 4 our nivren ......🤣
Edited by CCBM_fan - 13 years ago
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Mim, raj, nadz. n all ....I always say funny things about nandu my bandu n viren.....even I gave them a name NAren.....but I would tell u all a secret of mine ,darling.....I always want nivren n only nivren.....I love them so much....I wish viren would stop nivi.....n they would stay 2gether 4ever......🤗

And if nandu comes between nivren, I would force nandu 2 get married 2 me....u know i'll secrifice myself 4 our nivren ......🤣

Yati,

you the next Nivi in making 😊
sakeena i loved da fact dat viren made a move to get closer to nivi.. well dats a pretty big deal for me... at least he tried na?!?! poor thing.... but i doubt if anybody else would feel sympathetic towards viren after watever he did to nivi
Anything 4 nivi's smile, raj.....😊

🤣OMG Yati itna bada secrifice😲 😆i can't believe dis😆 u r a true NivRen fan yaar🤣🤣

I feel sad for both Nivi-Viren
😔

Why are they doing this to one another

Anything 4 nivi's smile, raj.....😊

AGREE

And also Viren
yati yati yatiiiiiiiiiiiii ðŸ˜† stopppppppppp.... rite dere..... gosh raj is rite u do sound like another nivi in da makin ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
hi guys..........
read today's new starplus news.......

Chand Par Pyaar

Viewers of Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein on STAR Plus witnessed the Sood family's grand Holi celebration in yesterday's episode with the entire family boogeying to the popular number "Holi Khele Raghubeera".

The family had a ball shooting for the sequence. Kinshuk "Viren" Mahajan says, "It was extremely hot but the song was so nice that we forgot everything and just got into celebration mode. Normally, I don't like celebrating Holi but I couldn't stop myself after seeing everyone around me having so much fun." He adds, laughing, "All of us also enjoyed drinking bhang!"

Nivedita aka Neha Sargam adds, "It was nice to see the family having fun together. The song sequence is shot beautifully and I hope the viewers enjoyed watching it."

The grandeur of the episode ended with a shocker. Nivedita announced that she plans to return to her maternal home. A Starplus.in source reveals, "Viren hasn't yet realized that he loves Nivedita. He's thankful to her for everything she's done. Once Nivedita leaves the house, he will feel that it is his duty to bring her back. He will attempt to talk to her but Keshav and Dadi will ask him to leave her alone. They feel he never keeps his word and has only given Nivedita unhappiness. Even Nivedita will clearly tell him that she doesn't intend to return. Later, a Sood family member will play an important role in making Viren realise that he has fallen in love with Nivedita. The realisation though, will happen over a period of time."

Viren says, "Nivedita's decision to leave the house came as a shock to all of us. I don't know why she's leaving and hope she changes her mind and returns."

Will Nivedita return to the Sood house? Will Viren realise his love for Nivedita? Who will bring Nivedita and Viren closer?

For all this and more, don't forget to watch Chaand Chhupa Badal Mein every Monday to Friday at 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
Wednesday, March 16, 2011
http://starplus.startv.in/news/1469/chand-par-pyaar.aspx