Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: friendforall

Oh Preethy who wont like such sweet suprises, Oh how nice its so watch those scenes, But now I want his suprises to be much more romantic. it will be soooo good to watch them romancing, 

yes yaaaaaaaaarrrrrr
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
girls i gotta go.. sorry for rushin off like dis...
time for a meeting.. byeeeeeeee ðŸ¤—
phir milenge chalte chalte
dyhardfan thumbnail
hope hope viren stop her and tell her he loves her alot.... feel really sad for nivi and viren and really miss our nivren scenes.... hope CTs make it up to us all😊 i am alittle confused coz the segment showed nivi by her granny's house and the article says what will make nivi stay back with viren..... so does she leave the house and come back or she does not go by her granny at all?
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Oh Preethy who wont like such sweet suprises, Oh how nice its so watch those scenes, But now I want his suprises to be much more romantic. it will be soooo good to watch them romancing, 

nivi and viren romancing............😉
i m waiting for such a lovely episode to come........
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: doot

i like tis new viren bt i love tat old viren😳

This new Viren will be more matured and understanding, But that old Viren was more full of mischief, But am sure this Viren also will have lot of love and passion in him for Nivi,  He will be much more romantic towards Nivi,  because this time Nivi also loves him a lot, so it will be fun watching both romancing
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i need to go now........bye sW*Hrtzzzzzzzzz🤗
love u all.....😃
Edited by kinnyyy - 13 years ago
doot thumbnail

This new Viren will be more matured and understanding, But that old Viren was more full of mischief, But am sure this Viren also will have lot of love and passion in him for Nivi,  He will be much more romantic towards Nivi,  because this time Nivi also loves him a lot, so it will be fun watching both romancing

yes yar i like tat naughty viren

doot thumbnail
guys i will b back within 15 minutes
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: dyhardfan

hope hope viren stop her and tell her he loves her alot.... feel really sad for nivi and viren and really miss our nivren scenes.... hope CTs make it up to us all😊 i am alittle confused coz the segment showed nivi by her granny's house and the article says what will make nivi stay back with viren..... so does she leave the house and come back or she does not go by her granny at all?

Like someone had mentioned yesterday, they shoot a few scenes and just see which suits more, I think after the segment Nivi is at her Dadi's house viewers were not happy and were quite angry, o they shot another scene where she will remain there only,  and not leave the house,  I am really looking forward to seeing what will exactly happen, and which segment is true, 
doot thumbnail
Originally posted by: kinnyyy

i need to go now........bye sW*Hrtzzzzzzzzz🤗

love u all.....😃

bye taara darlzzzzzzzz