Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dyhardfan thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

hey Raj.... lovely thread thank you. cant believe the other one got filled sooooo quick😊

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
rise & shine gorgeous nivrenians πŸ€—

i dont understand nivi after wathin last nite epi. she's ignorin viren purposely for no valid reason. viren on da other hand is not completely correct with his behaviour either but still he tries to get closer to nivi but nivi pushes him away ex: holi scene, in da kitchen when he lends help to tie da mangalsutra

as much as i feel sorry for nivi, i have da same feelings for viren. both are suffering in two corners simply cuz of lack of communication. well it's all tnx to stupid CVs but anyways.... although im preparin myself for da worst, deres dis strong feeelin dat viren will some how stop nivi tonite

tick tock tick tock... 7 hours & 45 mins to wait....
dyhardfan thumbnail
taara sweetie you such a lovely name..... what exams are you writing nexts month?
-sweetheart- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: doot

on the divorce episode nivi;s dialogue delivery and acting was fantabulous and awsome..............................i wanted viren 2 do the same i 2days episode.........................i wnated him 2 express his fulll feelings towards nivi............

i hope he does the same............😊
-sweetheart- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

Yes such directorial and editing problems ruin everything.
The important reaction was from Viren but the Ct's did not give much importance to it and focused camera on others. Yes his expression was cut half way

This just irritates me.

agree with u........😑 
hope today they take care of it....
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Nadini,

Hope we get some good answers today.
I am so mad at Ct's, for script, direction and editing.  😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
😑😑
-sweetheart- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dyhardfan

taara sweetie you such a lovely name..... what exams are you writing nexts month?

my final exams dear.......
when are your exams?
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys i will write a short scene...............

viren compell nivi nt 2 stay...........bt nivi goes away frm there...........and its night viren goes 2 nivi's house and nivi sees viren frm the balcony...............he put his knees down and express his full feelings towards nivi and nivi wit tears in her eyes comes and hugs viren,,,,,,,,,,,,,and it starts 2 rain..........n there will be an romantic rain dance

OMG...............i really want an rain sequence btw nivren
dyhardfan thumbnail
are you in school doll? i am starting my exams in june..... my bachelors in education examz......πŸ˜’
-sweetheart- thumbnail

Originally posted by: doot

hey guys i will write a short scene...............

viren compell nivi nt 2 stay...........bt nivi goes away frm there...........and its night viren goes 2 nivi's house and nivi sees viren frm the balcony...............he put his knees down and express his full feelings towards nivi and nivi wit tears in her eyes comes and hugs viren,,,,,,,,,,,,,and it starts 2 rain..........n there will be an romantic rain dance

OMG...............i really want an rain sequence btw nivren

omg!!!! omg!!!!! sooooo romantic.........!!!!!!!!!!!!
i would love such scene......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰