NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) - Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
OH HI RACHU ...We Missed u so much ..HOW R U !!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

OH MY RACHUUU!!!! BIG HUG!!! ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—

We didn't just miss you we missed you like hell!!! Awwww your back!! How are you?? x

Hey Anisha I missed you too I anticipate something big is going to happen which will lead Nivi to come back in house more confessions or truth about Viren will come out.
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Asma Di thanks a bunch 'cos i was dreading to search for my analysis lol x
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Anisha I missed you too I anticipate something big is going to happen which will lead Nivi to come back in house more confessions or truth about Viren will come out.

OMG i hope it happens like that and are you happy?? Your most awaited separation track  hehehe But i loved how Viren confessed it was AMAZING!!! X
Hey Asma loved your analysis but I am again going back to somethings that coming to my mind. I am worried about few aspect Mangalsutra droping, VD suddenly talking about Viren's illness and nazakat, His jokes about saans I am not sure but I think something related to Viren's health is coming up. My prediction only. Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Rach, i didn't think of that actually, maybe there will be more about Viren to come out...hmm! That's got me thinking!!

Anisha OMG yeah i used to trip over stuff cos i used to wear thick glasses till i was about 8, then i stopped LOLZZ I'm still clumsy, altho i dont think it's my fault, things just fall a lot when i'm around😳 Yeah he probly thought i dont look where i go. I was just like 'what do u mean?! I NEVER used to bump into things?!' and he thought maybe he was wrong hehe.... well it was years ago😉😆
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Okayyy my lovelies I'll be off now chat to you all tomorrow need to do some colllege work wich i haven't started yet LOL will complete it now, good night sweet Kinny dreams Love you all x x 

Rachu it was BRILLIANT talking to you after ages. Take care sweetie love you x
Originally posted by: Anisha_91

Okayyy my lovelies I'll be off now chat to you all tomorrow need to do some colllege work wich i haven't started yet LOL will complete it now, good night sweet Kinny dreams Love you all x x 

Rachu it was BRILLIANT talking to you after ages. Take care sweetie love you x

Main aayi aur tu chaldi ok bye take care will chat tomorrow even I liked chatting to you.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

Hey Asma loved your analysis but I am again going back to somethings that coming to my mind. I am worried about few aspect Mangalsutra droping, VD suddenly talking about Viren's illness and nazakat, His jokes about saans I am not sure but I think something related to Viren's health is coming up. My prediction only.

Oh wow rach i didnt think of that either!! OMG ur right, it is odd that they have started mentioning these things about health and how naazuk he was...gosh i love talking to u, i always get a new perspective on things, thanx jaan🤗

And thanx 4 liking my winding analysis, i was rambling today lolzz!

Anisha, no problems about the analysis link jaan xx
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Rach, i didn't think of that actually, maybe there will be more about Viren to come out...hmm! That's got me thinking!!

Anisha OMG yeah i used to trip over stuff cos i used to wear thick glasses till i was about 8, then i stopped LOLZZ I'm still clumsy, altho i dont think it's my fault, things just fall a lot when i'm around😳 Yeah he probly thought i dont look where i go. I was just like 'what do u mean?! I NEVER used to bump into things?!' and he thought maybe he was wrong hehe.... well it was years ago😉😆

Yep Asma even I think so Kinshuk's dialog something will make Nivi to not leave Viren pointing towards that side.