Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) - Page 31

anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Anisha, Im ok sweetie, was off work today cos had a slight migraine in the morning but ok now.

I'm glad u liked my analysis, i just thought it might have come across messy lolzz! Yep the bromance was goood, i LOVED it wen Viren says 'sidartuu' AWW sho shweet naa? And when he goes 'lalji kaka, 2 mlore glass pls' haii it was just so cuuute i was in dreamland - the amount of times i watched that bit LMAOO!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG girls guess what i did today it was hilarious i've become so used to spelling all the word that begin with C with a K and today at college i handed in one of my work to get it checked by the teacher and he was like connection is with a C not a K you wrote it like 4  time this way, why?? i was like OMG sorry Sir i'll just correct that lol i couldn't stop laughing hehe x
anjaani07 thumbnail
Im always ready for MissionAnythingToDoWithKM jaan😉

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Sakeena LOVE the name of the Mission deffo gotta go it, and we WILL and SHALL succeed heheh after all we are AMAZING heheh x
anjaani07 thumbnail
LMAOO Anisha!! Aww ur soooo cute lil sis!!! OMGG that's seriously funny🤣

Your poor teacher LMAOO!! Dont blame ya tho, cud happen to anyone...well anyone of us anyway😉
FaizuuNivRen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HELLO EVERYONEEEEEEEEEE!!!
HOW ARE YOUUUUUUUUU? 🤗
Okayy Soo, I got my work back!!
AND I didn't die!!!
Instead I got an applause from school toda!
SOOOO YEAAAH, Need to watch the episode, AND OMV, THAT TELLYBUZZ ARTICLE HAS MADE ME SOOO HAPPY!!!
NIVREN ROMANCE IS GONNA HAPPEN!

So does that mean that by the end of this week we'll start to see NivRen romance, since I feel, the story is going SOO mega fast??

AND OMV, IN THE SPA THEY BOTH DANCED TO MY FAVE SONG TERE BINA, AND I ALSO MADE A VM ON THAT!
And I was secretly wishing they did because its SUCH a romantic song, SUITS THEM COMPLETELY!!!

Okies, gonna RUN and watch the episode now, THEN I'M GONNA MAKE THE SUPRISE VM!!!!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anjaani07

Anisha, Im ok sweetie, was off work today cos had a slight migraine in the morning but ok now.

I'm glad u liked my analysis, i just thought it might have come across messy lolzz! Yep the bromance was goood, i LOVED it wen Viren says 'sidartuu' AWW sho shweet naa? And when he goes 'lalji kaka, 2 mlore glass pls' haii it was just so cuuute i was in dreamland - the amount of times i watched that bit LMAOO!😳

Awww Di migraine thats horrible i hate it, thats good your okay now big hug ðŸ¤— Love you

Hahah of course it was just too too amazing AAAAHH DI yup so so cute loved it 
This content was originally posted by: Anisha_91

OMG girls guess what i did today it was hilarious i've become so used to spelling all the word that begin with C with a K and today at college i handed in one of my work to get it checked by the teacher and he was like connection is with a C not a K you wrote it like 4  time this way, why?? i was like OMG sorry Sir i'll just correct that lol i couldn't stop laughing hehe x

OMg ...........sachiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii....😲..........🤣🤣🤣Kinshukpan ki Dosra dawra..phle Wo tea wala yaad hai.......🤣🤣
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Aaaaahhhh Faizuuuuuuu!!! OMG thats great!!! brilliant glad it was okay.

Awww bless sweetie i also love that sing so cute hehe. Aaaah a new VM wow 

Okay my jaan catch you in a bit enjoy the epi. 
Awwwwwww Faizuuuuuuuuu jaaaaaaaaaaaaaan....................Hugggggggggggg..........Gud all ok Now.....Awwwwww yaa cant wait For NivRen Romance and P On SPA......And U Know How Much We Missed ur Analysis....🤗