Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Awww Monii jaan ..Tc ...Love U ..SWEET KINSHU DREAMS ...Shaba Khair..Byee😊
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Sakeena!! Next mission for the Krazzy 5, after the hug, get kiss from Kinny tooooo πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
anjaani07 thumbnail
Monii, i doubt u will see this since ur offline but bye jaan, glad i could chat to u today!! sweet kinny dreamz, love you xx
sahuja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
But if he feels she will be better of... Then how will he stop her... I really forward to intense emotions tomm else I will be disappointed

Sonia
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OH ASMA DI!!! What a lovely analysis and deffo agreed its a mixed feeling like it was so funny and everything but at the same time i felt sad for Nivi. OMG but Di wow wow loved your analysis SO much!! Your brilliant Di!!! 

Diii the bromance was amazing na?? πŸ˜‰
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakeenaLuvEK-KM

hayyyyyy Anoshhhhhhh janiiiiiii Superb analysis ........with full details Thatz awsome.........yup yup yup kinshu waz super Cute today...awwwwwwwwwww Lalji Kaka so Lucky He got Kiss From Viren on his Cheeks..I want One also.........😭

SAKEENA Awwwwww thank you jaan. Soo sweet. OMG Sakeena defoo we need to get a kiss from him awww me soo wanted one lucky Lalji kaka and Nandu who fell on him LUCKY lol x
anjaani07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sahuja

But if he feels she will be better of... Then how will he stop her... I really forward to intense emotions tomm else I will be disappointed

Sonia

Hey sonia, sorry jaan after i posted, i remembered ur name - so sorry😳

I know what ur saying, im just thinking of all the possibilities abd driving myself mad in the processπŸ˜‰ 

I'm sure there will be some intense emotions from him in the coming few days sweetie, like i was saying, they can't change who he is. Will just have to wait and see...it's so hard tho, im too impatient!!
Anisha_91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Anisha!! Hi jaan, how're u?πŸ€— 

Aww sweetie, loved ur analysis, i know what u mean about Viren/Kinshuk! I just couldnt stop laughing and saying aww every 5 seconds during thoise scenes, he was just amazing lolzz!!

Diii πŸ€— Awww thank you Di!! I'm fine wbu?
OMG Di agree it was just too too good loved it hehe x
Originally posted by: anjaani07

Sakeena!! Next mission for the Krazzy 5, after the hug, get kiss from Kinny tooooo πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

Yes ..R u ready !!!!!!!!!!!!...hum honge kaamyaab ek din.πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Anisha_91

SAKEENA Awwwwww thank you jaan. Soo sweet. OMG Sakeena defoo we need to get a kiss from him awww me soo wanted one lucky Lalji kaka and Nandu who fell on him LUCKY lol x

MissionGetKissHugFromKM..........πŸ˜‰