NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sunshine234

I'm good thanks, I just realised I'm no longer a newbie...woohoo 😃

Oh yes COngrats Dear u have become a groupbie
Edited by friendforall - 13 years ago
hi guys.... just got a chance to see the episode... and frankly speaking i am so disappointed  and angry after seeing today's epsiode... they have certainly ruined holi... i am kind of sorry for the sood family.. bec had they not got their viren back.. their holi would have still been spoilt..and now even after having their son back... their holi is being spoilt... bec of nivi now... i just dont understand what is happening... guys... until viren didnt confess his feelings for the family..everything was normal..and nivi was so patient..and so supportive and so happy to see viren trying to change... and suddenly.. everything has changed.. after his confession for his family.. is it bec he hasnt spoken to nivi till now... or is there something else... i dont understand what is going on in nivi's mind... specially after she behaved today with viren when he approached to wish her and apply her colour..and later in the kitchen , when he asked for mangalsutra... how come she is angry and upset with viren all of the sudden without any reason... or was all this care she took for viren a pretense... to hide how much she was hurt bec of viren until he was back to normal? ,,,  omg...i just understand what are they showing... i really hope she answers tomorrow as to what made her change her mind all of the sudden..? ... and i dont know guys if u felt or not..but i felt viren missing his eye expressions today... in the nivren scenes... i mean the chemistrry and the understanding they have showed bet them till now..i didnt see it today... viren saw she was upset with him... she gave indications to him..and still they didnt show any reactions of viren..as to he was thinking and worried that some thing is bothering her... i was surprised them showing him enjoying pakoras with his family...and he was also not surprised to see her coming down with her bag , specially when she said she is going to dadi..until she said to divya she is going forever....... what happened there... where is the intense, passionate viren sood... we know.... why werent his reactions focussed today.. his eyes didnt have tears... his face was blank... i dont know but i guess i am very disappointed not seeing his reactions today. they are rushing with the story so much that things are just not making sense.... anymore...

sonia 
Hello gals hu r u all ?

Ohh I lovedddd 2dy's epi . ( Plzzz don't beat me ) . I lovedd it beczz of Kinshuk's amazingg acting . Oh hu wonderfully He mimiced Amitji yaar . Mindblowing . almost like him . Haii mera swwetu Ab baby hehe .

milieeeee Ur SOOD BROS rocked 2dy heeee . U know d best parts I loved were when they drink Bhaang by crossing their hands . Ohh It was soo cuteeee . n then When nandu comes in lol , Viren sings 1 line n Sid comes frm behind n keeps his hand on his mouth n makes him shut , OMGG My swwetu's look was just like a kid . Oh Hu much i loved dis song seq yaar . one more where Viren says some dialogues n I lovedd htt dialogue whch he says " kaun kambakt peene ke liye peeta hai , hum peete hai kyonki ....saas le sake " ROFL I was rofling like anythng .

I loved d kitchen scene 2 . d way Viren was seeng her so intensly , Wowwww 2 romantic . n He actuallyy came there for Nivi yaar . n VD understood it . Oh miliee our awosome 3some were again there But tht joke thng was nt there "sigh " .Ohh Nivi Let Viren made u wear tht mangalsutra yaar . "sigh " . n Yaar while celebrating holi , Viren comes 4wd 2 apply colors on Nivi but She goes frm there . awww I felt bad for him .But It's okk Everythng will b alrght soon . n NivRen will ge their share of hapiness

@Diya Di
yupp I Aggree Di tht Viren was in shock at tht time . n till d time Nivi herself says it He was taking as a joke but When he realized it , it comes as a shock for him . eagerlyy watngg for tomm 2 see wheather Nivi leaves or nt . n if nt then Wht Viren will tell 2 her tht will make her stay ?

I 2 thnk like all . tht Viren will tear d divorce paper thatzz for sure . n then He will apologise 2 her . nt sure abt d confession . as Nivi 2 didn't confess 2 him .

Originally posted by sushmitadutta

Hello gals hu r u all ?

Ohh I lovedddd 2dy's epi . ( Plzzz don't beat me ) . I lovedd it beczz of Kinshuk's amazingg acting . Oh hu wonderfully He mimiced Amitji yaar . Mindblowing . almost like him . Haii mera swwetu Ab baby hehe .

milieeeee Ur SOOD BROS rocked 2dy heeee . U know d best parts I loved were when they drink Bhaang by crossing their hands . Ohh It was soo cuteeee . n then When nandu comes in lol , Viren sings 1 line n Sid comes frm behind n keeps his hand on his mouth n makes him shut , OMGG My swwetu's look was just like a kid . Oh Hu much i loved dis song seq yaar . one more where Viren says some dialogues n I lovedd htt dialogue whch he says " kaun kambakt peene ke liye peeta hai , hum peete hai kyonki ....saas le sake " ROFL I was rofling like anythng .

I loved d kitchen scene 2 . d way Viren was seeng her so intensly , Wowwww 2 romantic . n He actuallyy came there for Nivi yaar . n VD understood it . Oh miliee our awosome 3some were again there But tht joke thng was nt there "sigh " .Ohh Nivi Let Viren made u wear tht mangalsutra yaar . "sigh " . n Yaar while celebrating holi , Viren comes 4wd 2 apply colors on Nivi but She goes frm there . awww I felt bad for him .But It's okk Everythng will b alrght soon . n NivRen will ge their share of hapiness

@Diya Di
yupp I Aggree Di tht Viren was in shock at tht time . n till d time Nivi herself says it He was taking as a joke but When he realized it , it comes as a shock for him . eagerlyy watngg for tomm 2 see wheather Nivi leaves or nt . n if nt then Wht Viren will tell 2 her tht will make her stay ?

I 2 thnk like all . tht Viren will tear d divorce paper thatzz for sure . n then He will apologise 2 her . nt sure abt d confession . as Nivi 2 didn't confess 2 him .

I agree with u Moni, I think there will not be any confession, But am sure he will ask Nivi forgivenes and will tear the papers and will request her to give him another chance,  they can work together and make their marriage successful,

Hey may be like Nivi said she will make VIren one with his family within one month,  May be Viren will also ask her for one month to prove himself as a Good Husband,  and after that even if he cant prove himself she can leave, 
I really dont know how many will agree with me

Originally posted by friendforall

Oh yes COngrats Dear u have become a groupbie
Thanks sweetie....I feel so privileged😆
Hey everyone, how're  u?🤗 I watched the epi and am feeling very mixed up about it cos i enjoyed some of it but there is still so much im confused about!

It begins from yesterday, Nivi tries to say that there's something she wants to speak to them about but VD tells her to leave it till later and for now to go and get changed so they can celebrate together. Nivi thinks to herself that b4 she leaves she'll have this last happy time with them and goes...Viren looks over worriedly when he hears Nivi (OMG he looks HOT in white woww but focus!!😳) He must know something is wrong from Nivi's voice and expression....(don't stand there Viren, follow her to the room and speak to her dude! CT's ur killing us here!)

There's a Sharma house scene where they are taking blessings from Dadi and HL has her usual evil face on (eye roll from me) Back to Soods, Nivi's back in a white salwar suit (and i just have to say Neha is looking fab aww!) and they decide to start holi.

Everyone applies colour to each other, Viren and Sid share a nice moment and hug, cute bromance there aww😉 Nivi goes around 1 by 1 and applies colour and says happy holi to everyone. It seems to me as if she's almost saying goodbye to them all but maybe it's cos i know she's planning to leave. She gets to Sid and Viren, puts some colour on Sid and says happy holi with Viren looking on. Then Divya comes and throws colour on Sid so he runs off and starts messing around with her, Viren and Nivi share an embarrassed look it seems like, he comes forward with a cute little smile and i think he thought Nivi was going to wish him cos he's got his hands out maybe to put colour on her but b4 he can speak or do anything Nivi turns and rushes away leaving him looking sad and confused and worried again...aww i REALLY wish they'd just TALK to each other...😒

Next it's the cutest funniest scene ever and it's SOOO nice to see Viren joking around again, i missed that so much🤗!! So Nandu brings bhang and Lalji kaka says who wants some, Sid and Viren decide to accept the 'challenge' and gulp down a glass each and are drunk! Lalji kaka asks if they want another glass but they say no and are more or less holding each other up. Lalji kaka says they can't handle it and Viren says in a very filmy and shayaraana way ke 'bardasht karne ke liye kaun peetha hai, hum toh peethe hai thaaki saas le sake!' LOLZZ😆 Sid is gone by this point and starts saying 'wah Viren wah, hum ko toh mazza aagaya!' Seeing this Viren is spurred on further and says 'kya baat hai sidarthu' (awww sho shweeeet!!) and starts quoting the Big B and says to lalji kaka ke 'rishte mein toh hum tumhaare baap...' and stops when everyone looks shocked and says SOOO cutely, 'lalji kaka, 2 more glass pleease' and kisses him on the cheek!!😆 OMG Kinshuk was just amazingly cuute in this scene, wow i cudnt stop laughing!!

Then carrying on imitating Big B, Viren calls Nandu over and asks him when he's gonna start the gaana bajaana😉 Nandu joins in with the act and says he'll start it but they all have to join in. Awww Viren is just sooo cuuute and funny in this scene (OMG Krazzy 5!! i was laughing so hard and i kept re-watching lolzz!!) It was just nice to see the old Viren after so long!! And some Vir-nandu fun too lolzz. Nivi and the rest of the family were watching and laughing at them too.

Next they all start singing and dancing to 'holi khele raghuveera'  and everyone joins in (BTW where's JW gone again?! Seriously why is he never there? I find it strange...) They all dance, Nivi with DD too and then with them all. Sid and DD have a little cute moment DS/YD have a cute bit in there too which is sweet! Vir-Nandu/Sid have their little moment and it's it's funny, Nandu finally in his saree gets to dance with his bandu Viren! All this but altho they dance with everyone there's no real Nivren moment there...CT's are bent on ruining any joy we might possibly have😔

After the singing, they decide they want pakoras, YD fake tells DS off about eating them, Nivi and VD go to make pakoras. They're in the kitchen making them when VD tells Nivi about a childhood holi where Sid and Viren played so much Viren got ill. She says how he was always 'naazuk' aww it's sweet seeing how much she cares for him! She says she couldn't bear to see him in pain and wants all the happiness in the world for him...Nivi looks sad and worried, smiles a bit at the happiness part. I think she thinks by leaving she's giving Viren what he wants and he'll be happier...?!

Anyway, then Nivi's mangalsutra comes off (no explanations as to where it came from, sorry girls, i did hope but...!) and Viren comes in to see about the pakoras. VD tells him to put the mangalsutra on Nivi as their hands are messy, awkward moment btwn Nivren, Viren looks happy at the thought but Nivi says 'ab toh mein isse...' and stops and chages it saying it has colour on it and she'll wear it later. Viren looks down and tries to change the subject back to pakoras and VD teases him that he only came there for his wife, more painful awkward-ness but VD is unaware and leaves. It seems as tho Viren and Nivi have forgotten how to speak to each other since he's gone back to normal...Nivi doesnt even look at him and he reaches his hand out for the mangalsutra till she looks at him finally and then looks away and says leave it, i'll wear it myself and leaves quickly leaving Viren looking sad...why don't u go after her and demand to know what's wrong?! Uff i just wanna shake him and say 'wake up, hurry up, you're losing her!'

In the old days, she would have turned to go and her scarf would hav got stuck on something...now nothing, just painful nothing😭 I read that the CT's have changed...have the new ones watched the old epi's at all?!

Sorry back to the epi, then Nivi's in her room puttin down then mangalsutra on the dresser, very sad... The rest are all sitting eating pakoras and joking (they've all changed back to normal clothes) when Nivi comes down with her suitcase. They all look at each other, Viren doesn't seem worried, DD asks where she's going and she says to stay with dadi. DD jokes why such a big suitcase r u going forever, Nivi says yes and then Viren wakes up and looks surprised. Everyone is, they're all looking at each other, DS asks what r u saying, Viren is still looking a bit stunned and blank, CC is trying to figure out why Nivi is saying this. Nivi goes over to DS and YD and says she wanted to say from last night that she's leaving this house and won't be coming back. She stops for a second and says 'main apne ghar ja rahi hoon' ouch that was painful and Viren felt it...he did keep saying to her why doesnt she go back her own home... They all look shocked and sad and it ends there.

Pre-cap: VD saying why, when KS came to take u, u said this was ur parivaar, why do u want to leave it and Nivi looks like she's about to answer but that's it. I can't wait to hear Nivi's answer because i don't understand what's happened? Why as soon as Viren made up with the family something changed and she wants to leave? Maybe she had decided this all along but i just want to know so i hope they explain it...

I know in the segment they showed Viren on top of the stairs and now he;s there with them...im hoping that he does get the papers and rips them up and apologises or something but they'd have to show he left them all there and went to get them?! Unless Nivi has them?! Oh I'm just confused about it all!! I doubt he'll confess tomorow, but i hope he tries to stop her!

Ok so sorry for SUCH a long post, i did really enjoyed most of the epi (sorry plz dont hit me!) but there was not enough nivren moments and were things i didn't understand about it too and i hope they have good reasons. Sorry for the messy post too, my thoughts are a mess!!😳
Edited by anjaani07 - 13 years ago
omg loved this epi sooooooooooooooooooooooo much only coz of kinshuk he rocked more dan ever 2day his acting his dance(hay me marjawa)
nandu was 2 funny atlast nandu got to be wid his viren and sidarth lol
i hate nivi for avoiding viren wen he walked towards her 2 apply colour she walked away how sad his face was so innocent and wen he was about 2 put de mangalsutra on i really wished he did how can she be so harsh.
so nivis gonna leave will viren stop her?
cant wait for tomoz ep

Yes Pooja I can understand how it feels when u go higher, WhenI became a Goldie I was on top of the world, now I want to go even higher, 😉
@Diya, lets hope for the best right? aur kya kar sakthay hai.

@Sonia, welcome to the gang dear. Me too am pulling my hairs and frustrated from yesterday and not understanding what is going on in this serial anymore.

Ok girls got to go, hopefully be back. And lets hope tomorrow Viren tears those papers and tells the dialogue I wrote in other thread. That way atleast we feel good right? just kidding, I just want him to say Sorry and a Please that's a start. Then he can take it over from there as we know Viren is very good at manaofying and specially if it comes to our Sweet Nivi.
Originally posted by nivrenlover

great analysis asma

Thanks jafrina, i dont even know if it made sense, im so conflicted!!😳 I loved the epi for all the holi moments (and kinshuk OMGG) but i just dont get the CT's when it comes to nivren. I know that in the end they will be together but i really hope they know what they're doing in the process cos it's confusing!!

Sorry sweetie, how're u?