Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pipicat

i think they will be that the direction they are heading for

Really hope so Hina, I am longing to see Nivren scenes together, 
milee1014 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey girls here is the link for the post I just wrote, I vented out some more of my frustration. Please read it and comment thank you.
Sunshine234 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello everyone!

I quite liked todays episode😃....the dance segment was good but I wanted viren-nandu-sid's part to be a little longer....

But the ending where Nivi says she's not coming back, the BG music starts and they focus on Virens.....I felt as if my heart had just sank😔

But I can't wait for tomorrow epi😊....hopefully we'll have a good nivi-viren scenes
milee1014 thumbnail
Thankyou girls for bearing with my sadness.
Ketty, is it true? that CT's are changed. I just asked in my post that are CT's changed. Oh God that is the reason so much blunder with the characters.
May be we should send email or something to Rajanji to bring back old CT.
And girls lets hope the old days are back but with some meaningful scenes not stupid romance which doesnot have a head or  a tail.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Millie thanks for the lovely post, We really want our old days back, Our Nivren days back, We want Viren to stop Nivi and ask her forgiveness,  WOnder how could Viren not even speak to Nivi to stay back, He begged to his family to stay back he tore the property papers, But why is he keeping quiet when Nivi is leaving, He should speak up, If now he does not speak up Nivi will be gone for ever, 
Edited by friendforall - 13 years ago
sap_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine234

Hello everyone!

I quite liked todays episode😃....the dance segment was good but I wanted viren-nandu-sid's part to be a little longer....

But the ending where Nivi says she's not coming back, the BG music starts and they focus on Virens.....I felt as if my heart had just sank😔

But I can't wait for tomorrow epi😊....hopefully we'll have a good nivi-viren scenes

so nivi leaving.... i dont think that viren will stop her....every1 elso except viren will do that...in todays ending i didnt see pain or sadness on virens face.... there seems to be no diff between cc & viren attitude after knowing nivi is leaving.

i could see other people were sad n shock... ha viren ws little bit shock... as like rest of others... did u notice he took time in keeping the pakora plate on table...no sadness on his part was shown...

i think  100% nivi will go to her dadis place... even if viren will try to say something...showing holi 1 week in advance has the purpose that nivi will leave for ever. otherwise they could has shown her leaving after viren & fam getting united & viren stopping her...& then they having damal on holi... but CT showed all opp... so i am 100% sure she will move... saying i fulfill my promise.

if viren will try to stop her, she cn say that  u broke my faith, how cn i trust ur words now... may be they r still fake... if u cn fake love before u cn do so now also... so i am leaving  & making u free...

so bad CT.
milee1014 thumbnail
Originally posted by: friendforall

Millie thanks for the lovely post, We really want our old days back, Our Nivren days back, We want Viren to stop Nivi and ask her forgiveness,  WOnder how could Viren not even speak to Nivi to stay back, He begged to his family to stay back he tore the property papers, But why is he keeping quiet when Nivi is leaving, He should speak up, If now he does not speak up Nivi will be gone for ever, 

Diya, how do you know he is not speaking. Maybe he will stop her or not what can I say CT's know what they want.
Thanks dear for your comments on the post.

You know now a days I am feeling that Nivi stayed back with Viren after knowing that Viren was stalker, just to bring back the lost son. She was just helping him as he helped her achieve her goal of Divya's marriage with Sid. I know Nivi is not like that but the way CT's are showing it seems that she was just doing ehsaan on Viren because he helped her once.
She is not doing this because she is his wife. Tomorrow I want him to say that Yes, I wanted Divorce because I was fed up with your My family mantra. You never ever felt that you were my wife,but you always felt you are bahu of this family. That will be fun to watch😆 oh God, this CT's made me sadistic.
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

Diya, how do you know he is not speaking. Maybe he will stop her or not what can I say CT's know what they want.

You know now a days I am feeling that Nivi stayed back with Viren after knowing that Viren was stalker, just to bring back the lost son. She was just helping him as he helped her achieve her goal of Divya's marriage with Sid. I know Nivi is not like that but the way CT's are showing it seems that she was just doing ehsaan on Viren because he helped her once.
She is not doing this because she is his wife. Tomorrow I want him to say that Yes, I wanted Divorce because I was fed up with your My family mantra. You never ever felt that you were my wife,but you always felt you are bahu of this family. That will be fun to watch😆 oh God, this CT's made me sadistic.

I agree with u Milee may be he speaks up tomorrow,  and yes as u said he can also say this as u said, that she considered herself as the Bahu and not his wife,  it will be great,  I hope she loves Viren yaar,  Its becoming tooo much now,  We are actually getting fedup with this track, I mean they have sooo many other tracks to show why this one, they are spoiling things gradually,  they should show CC and JW truth, KS innocent and what happened about Yash,  all that They should Unite Nivren and concentrate in solving other things
sap_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: milee1014

mile like wat u said.... i hope viren say to her that u were always sood bahu... never my wife or premika....so i wanted to give u jatka....that this family is urs only because i am urs & not  vice versa. u never understand me... never tried to love me... i would love if viren will say to nivi that u stupid girl, as per indian law just by putting signatures on divorse  papers wont grant u divorse....we r leagally wedded hus & wife....it ws just to give jatka to u , & my family & also to bring ur family close to u.