Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) - Page 17

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: CCBM_fan

raj....Cts can only explain dis.....I don't want 2 stress my brain nerves now.....coz everytime when I think of why Cts show dis....dey prove me wrong.....

I agree there CT's always prove us wrong

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FrozenRain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ketty dear...just reach home from the hospital after a checkup..now feeling better and tmro going to college again...hope he will speak tmro....

Raj thanx for the links...now going to watch it...again bye bye....
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: CCBM_fan

nice thought diya......😆

Thanks Yati,  I thought of it because they never showed her with Mangalsutra then suddenly why now, SO i felt this could be the only reason to do it,  He will run and come and tie the Mangalsutra on Nivi, one side CC will hold her hand and other side JW, both will say naaaaaaaahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii tum humare Viren ko chor kar nahi jaa sakti, Awo Viren hum ne isko pakar liya hai,  Awo Mangal Sutra baandh do iske gale mein
Edited by friendforall - 13 years ago
doot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
really i was disappointed wit 2days epi coz no nivren scene ....... bt i am happy wit the article coz it says tat there will b many romantic scenes takinng place bt nivren😳
Edited by doot - 13 years ago
diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ Good one Raj. 

Hey Raj this is a good one, Really u r right,  I am sure she will cure him,  very well,  🤣🤣
starz4me thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

In today's segment of E24, Viren was shown on top of the staircase holding the papers.

How will he find out about the papers? Will Nivi tell him?

Yeah Raj.....i just saw that in the UMTV link.....n yes Viren was holdng the papers in his hands......n i think Nivi hands it to him after signing those.

But i hate that Viren is not attempting to stop her......but positively thinking.......like Neha says in the interviw........"mere jaane ke liye....yeh sab drama ho raha hai.....lekin main ab tak gayi nahi hoon".

So hopefully Viren will stop her.

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sana4kinha

Hey ketty dear...just reach home from the hospital after a checkup..now feeling better and tmro going to college again...hope he will speak tmro....

Raj thanx for the links...now going to watch it...again bye bye....

Hi Sana, good to hear that you are feeling better now. Take care dear.

I loved PT today, us HL ke to mein, when she is going to stop trying to ruin her daughters life by giving wrong advice all the time. Divya is really confusing me, today she was again genuinely happy, I have just one request to Sid that please don't stop giving importance to DIvya that way she can just stay away from hurting Nivi. 
starz4me thumbnail
Hey ketty.......sana....Diya......how r u guys........so another NivRen thread.......guys we are rocking as NivRen fans.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: starz4me

Yeah Raj.....i just saw that in the UMTV link.....n yes Viren was holdng the papers in his hands......n i think Nivi hands it to him after signing those.

But i hate that Viren is not attempting to stop her......but positively thinking.......like Neha says in the interviw........"mere jaane ke liye....yeh sab drama ho raha hai.....lekin main ab tak gayi nahi hoon".

So hopefully Viren will stop her.

Sonal

Nivi came down with the bag did not have papers in her hand. Viren was eating with the family. (Let see what CT's show us)

I agree with you about Neha's interview. When she said "mein aab tak gayi nahi hoon". Yes we keep our hopes

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 13 years ago
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Ketty,

I agree the PT was super fabulous today and HL's face was worth watching.