NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Thank you Ashred12 for the update! The only part that got my attention was when it say romantic track๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†.....I hope it come fast๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Sunshine234

Hi Diya (I hope thats right) my name is Pooja and i'm from UK. How about you?

Hi Pooja am Diya and am from Mauritius

Thank you Ashred12 for the update! The only part that got my attention was when it say romantic track๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†.....I hope it come fast๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hey Pooja won't that be great to see Nivren coming close and them having romantic track
dear thanx for sharing ..see viren is trying to get closer to nivi but she is moving away... its sooo sad๐Ÿ˜ญ
Originally posted by friendforall

Hey Pooja won't that be great to see Nivren coming close and them having romantic track

yes it would b g8 diya.....๐Ÿ˜Š 
i didnt get it clearly yaar....!!!!!
wat do they mean by a romantic track.....๐Ÿ˜•? coz wat v ppl saw aftr niren marriage... n all those scenes.... were those scenes not romantic....?
Edited by sv003 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by friendforall

Diya, thats what I've been waiting for since all the stalker track started.....we're in desperate need for some nivren loving๐Ÿ˜‰.....its been way too long. And i'm hoping they'll some of the scenes that have been written on this forumEmbarrassed๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yes yaar this separation will open up the romantic track of our nivren...oh cant wait ๐Ÿ˜†
look viren will try to tell her not go

Diya, thats what I've been waiting for since all the stalker track started.....we're in desperate need for some nivren loving๐Ÿ˜‰.....its been way too long. And i'm hoping they'll some of the scenes that have been written on this forum๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh yes something that we all have been writing ,  somany rromantic tracks, They must have chosen one of them and included them in their show,
Originally posted by sv003

yes it would b g8 diya.....๐Ÿ˜Š 
i didnt get it clearly yaar....!!!!!
wat do they mean by a romantic track.....๐Ÿ˜•? coz wat v ppl saw aftr niren marriage... n all those scenes.... were those scenes not romantic....?

I think we will get to see real romance now, as this time it will not be fake, It will be real romance, if this article is to be believed then something will happen where Nivi will stay back and then Viren will try to get close to her again