NivRen: Ye holi kya Rang Layegi (#35) - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Sunshine234

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It suits them!!

Yes Dear thats why I choose this for them

A new thread already, you lot get through them quite fastπŸ˜ƒ. Lovely introduction by the way Raj😊

Yes Dear, its indeed a beautiful introduction by Raj
@Sunshine234  Hey Dear can I know ur name and where are u from
quoted fm new TB article...

We hear that the coming episodes will open up a romantic track between Nivi and Viren.
We contacted
Neha Sargam and she says, "Yes, I will make a decision to leave the house but I can't reveal more on the track. You have to watch it".
We contacted Kinshuk who also said, "Now the audience will see what makes Nivi stay back with Viren".

so Nivi'll be back in sood house very very soon, even if she leaves...😍
Originally posted by friendforall

@Sunshine234  Hey Dear can I know ur name and where are u from
Hi Diya (I hope thats right) my name is Pooja and i'm from UK. How about you?
Originally posted by ashred12

We hear that the coming episodes will open up a romantic track between Nivi and Viren.
We contacted
Neha Sargam and she says, "Yes, I will make a decision to leave the house but I can't reveal more on the track. You have to watch it".
We contacted Kinshuk who also said, "Now the audience will see what makes Nivi stay back with Viren".

thank god😳... ashleyπŸ˜†... dat last line of TB news is the only solace for us niren fans........😳 else v ppl would hav had to undergo more torture... seein niren seperation track.....😑
Originally posted by ashred12

We contacted

Hey Ashly I read the article and its really great news ,  according to this article she will not be able to leave and will stay back, 

hey do u think maybe DS will fake his illness(Please dont bash me, its just faking illnessso that Nivi stays bacj) and tell Nivi to stay back,as he wants her to be there only and she will have to stay back,  this will make Nivren close to eachother,