Tere Liye

just imagine..!

xpakigirlx thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
if harshad or anupriya gets a new serial but seperately....how will we treat their partners..?...like adiiti fans do with anu or we will accept them..?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Please don't mention any other fans or it will only end up in a fight
arjunsucks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Dont mention her else we will have to witness another (failed) attempt made just to garner sympathy. Additi and her fans are way too "angelic" for us to EVEN mention them lol.
And Yes I will support them even if they sign different projects
-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
noo i dont want 2 see dem separate
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree fans wont like but its the fact .... they may or may be in the same show
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
At the end of the day, it's bound to happen sooner or later, however much we hate it. But why should it matter who their co-actors are? Isn't the main thing that we get to see them on screen?

I understand it will be hard to see them with another co actor but we'll have to come to terms with it.

But I really do hope that they work together in the near future.

God Bles Them Both <3 <3
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

At the end of the day, it's bound to happen sooner or later, however much we hate it. But why should it matter who their co-actors are? Isn't the main thing that we get to see them on screen?

I understand it will be hard to see them with another co actor but we'll have to come to terms with it.

God Bles Them Both <3 <3

HC APK..!!
*Faints*
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

God Bles Them Both <3 <3

agree with u totally lubz....  we would definitely love to see them together again..

but its impossible that they'll be paired in every other serial they act. its difficult unless they are a real life couple...

its a hard fact and we have to live with this.. life has to move on... and HC and APK will move on...
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
It can lead to unnecessary fights....

Closed