Fan Fictions

FF Meri Mehbooba (harshad & additi)ch 11 pg 14

kasturika_kashu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

heloo evryone..😊 am new to this ff galore.. am kastyurika,initially frm the pratigya forums.. and have written quite a lot of ffs there.. bt for harshiti this is my frst attempt.. i hvae started watching old episodes of kis desh recently and have fallen in love with premeer all over agen.. so this is my frst fan fiction on the jodi.. hope you like it.. plzz comment if u do..😳

meri mehbooba...

characters

Gaurav Sharma-harshad chopra

a cool photographer of 23,lives in Sydney.. he is smart,attractive,charming,witty and extreamely hardworking as well as talented.. he has nvr been in India although he is pretty curious about the culture and traditions of ancient India and wanted to do a survey on it.. his dream comes true wen his boss sends him to a tour to Ajmer,land of the Rajputs to cover a project on his favourite subject--Ancient India with its customs and traditions.. There,unconcsiously he gets himself involved in something wich was worse than his nitemares.. an ancient past. a secret wich had nvr been revealed....

heera/heer-Additi Gupta

Rajkumari Heera--a beautiful brave rajput princess,whose kingdom was plundered and conquered by the British army.. An Indian General of that army wanted to marry her forcefully bt she sacrificed her life to save her honour..

heer--Heera's humshakal,this simple,shy village girl is the one whom Gaurav will fall in love with...

Ranvijay Singh-- a shrewd businessman as well as a degrading character in case of women.. he is greedy,conspiring and a tremendous villain...
he has a secret too.. wich is linked with Heer.... bt the revelation of it wud shake the vry ground under her feet...

Video Mix

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIplrPh3YGw[/YOUTUBE]

chapters

chapter 1-page 2
chapter 2-page 3

Edited by kasturika_kashu - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
welcome back kashuu 🤗  i wish i could read your FF...but i dont have time.......i need to concentrate on my studies now.....all the best with this.....
Originally posted by: Abray

welcome back kashuu 🤗  i wish i could read your FF...but i dont have time.......i need to concentrate on my studies now.....all the best with this.....

🤗🤗 thnx so much dear.... its okay... 😊 and all the best for ur studies too.. 😳
MeraCheekuVirat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
its awsum!!! nyc concept!!! lukin forwrd! plz do add me in ur pm list if u hv!
sweta2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
awesomeeee too good lovely concept do update more asap
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
really nice concept do continue soon :)
add me in urz pm list

luv
Fatima
Edited by -Fatima- - 13 years ago
sowmya18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very nice concept...do continue soon......add me to ur pm list.....
thnx evryone....🤗 okay i have added evryone to my PM list... 😃 i will pm u all wenevr i update.. 😳
-Xpress- thumbnail
Hi .... :)
the concept is truely awesome.. i am looking forward to read this ff.. and here its gurav and heer ff and i love this concept and characters..

Update very very soon and plz plz do pm me whenever u update...

tc...😃

Originally posted by: zigzagway

Hi .... :)

the concept is truely awesome.. i am looking forward to read this ff.. and here its gurav and heer ff and i love this concept and characters..

Update very very soon and plz plz do pm me whenever u update...

tc...😃

🤗 thnx dear.. surely i will pm u😳