loved da gang
loved sujal nd kashish 
they r da best
cant wait 4 more
con soon
thanks 4 da pm
-Xpress- thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey simi... the part was as usual awesome... 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊Hmmm i always wonder when armaan and riddhima will come to about their dreams and their past... i reallyyy loved it that you have described about the palace, iteach and every corner so nicely... AWWW..sujal is so sweettt he is an awesome father and a great person...and what to say about kashish hmmm riddhima will get such awesome in-laws...😆😆 wow so sujal has started his detective work 👍🏼.. it will be interesting to know what will he do next...
The precap was truely interesting... eager to read about kripa and gunjan's family and how they will meet armaan and riddhima and what and how will they effect their lives...

DO CONTNUE SUPER SOON...😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
Edited by zigzagway - 13 years ago
WOW 👏.I JUST READ THIS PART.I LIKE IT VERY MUCH.ARMAN FALLS REALLY HARD FOR RIDDHIMA.SUJAL IS REALY A COOL DAD.KASHIS ALSO A COOL MOTHER.ANGAD & KRIPA'S CHEMISTRY IS ALSO GOOD.
FINALLY I WANT TO SAY THAT,I HAVE BECOME A GREAT FAN OF THIS FF. I REALLY LIKE REBIRTH LOVE STORY & THIS FF ON MY FAVOURITE COUPLE AR.ITS A DOUBLE BONOUS FOR ME.IT GIVES ME SOMTHING DIFFRENT TO READ.PLS ADD ME YOUR PM LIST & PLS UPDATE SOON.
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Simi.. Great update as usual.. Loved Sujal and Kashish and their down-to-earth behavior.. So Sujal has started sensing fishy haan.. 😉 Precap sounds super fun.. 😃 Update the next part soon dear.. Eagerly waiting for the old gang to come face-to-face with AR.. And this one is for you - 👏 👏 Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 13 years ago
ksg_farhan thumbnail
NICE PART. When will ar realize their lovE/REBIRTH. plz make it soon.
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
lovely update.
i love d way u introduce armaan's family.
n d pix...wowww...i love each n every pix.
awesome choice.
nice update.
dream seq was really scary.
m eagary waiting for their realization.
update soon..
thanks for the pm.
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great part!
lovd the intro to armaans family
his parents r so cool
continue soon x
MONIKAluvsAR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey simi
awesome part yaar
woow kashish & sujal r d coolest parents loved how sujal was introducing kashish as melodrama and kashish she knows her husband well, loved thier family moment
nd not to forget armaan's palace is so beautiful loved every pic they're so beautiful
woow sujal get suspicious about his son's feelings
eagerly waiting for atul anjie and ar's meet
nd i really enjoyed ur writing i never get bored of it
plz update soon
bye nd tc
anshara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey nice part
luv it
the palace was reallyy beautiful
cont soon nd thanks 4 da pm